TCCoA Forums banner

TCCoA Vinyl Decal

3K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  Mike Shumard 
#1 ·
94 Thunderbird XX: My apologies. Have been dealing with some family stuff the past month or so, I've had my hands pretty full.
Your stickers went out, you should see 'em in a few days :)
Thanks for your patience.
Cool beans, thank you! :thumbsup:

#3 ·
:zwthstpd:

C.Hill

#4 ·
bump.

A TCCoA decal is the only "advertisement" i will rock.

#5 ·
There are a bunch of them sittin in Florida right now. I've just been too damned busy to get the store setup on the site. I'll try to work on it this week perhaps. It's just hard to work on non-paying things when you're as broke as I am.

#6 ·
LOL Believe me, I understand the feeling well.....

An onsite store??? Cool!!! :D

#7 ·
Who's got all the stuff?

#10 ·
haha^^^

#15 ·
Sir Will, there's a place here in Parsons that can produce them if you can email the design and dimensions to me. He did all the vinyl stickers on my car (windshield, and "GT" stripes and lettering).

#17 ·
I hate resurrecting ancient threads, but I really want TCCoA stickers for my car, and I can go locally to a friend of mine who makes them w/ a high res image/template...

Or, if someone is selling stickers just let me know.

#18 ·
I'd love to have a few too.

I also remember the hassles associated with the packets; people can be ... unreliable.

I still have one of the originals that came with the membership a few years back; Can I get permission to scan and upload the image here?

I have no idea who made those, but I would guess the Copyright would belong to Sir Will, as long as the word "Thunderbird©" or "Cougar©"isn't spelled out... (Ford was a butthead a few years ago; search, lol)

I personally think we should ask this guy to do some:
http://forums.tccoa.com/member.php?u=13280

I liked the Lorain stickers he did; maybe he'll work cheap, like a free year membership for doing the stickers...

I have no idea if he's interested, even.

I'd kick in $10 toward a nice TCCOA sticker set for my cars; I'm probably in the minority there, tho. :)

Any comments?

#19 ·
I have a box of these stickers that were delivered to me back in '07. I think the original plan was to have a put up an online store for tshirts and stickers and whatnot. I'll see what the boss says - probably just need shipping cost to send these out.

#20 ·
Woo Hoo! :headbang:

I'm in for at least 3... :)

#23 · (Edited)
Okay, here's how we'll do this.

The stickers are 6"x3" and should fit in a small envelope.

If you want stickers, it'll be $1.00 for 2 stickers and you need to send me a SASE (Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope) and I'll ship them out to you.

PM me with "TCCoA Sticker" in the memo and include your name and I will pm you back my mailing address.

This would only cover shipping in the US - shipping to other countries would require some research so I'll update when I have that information.

#31 ·
Any of these available? Also...

Are any of the TCCoA stickers / vinyls available? Or did they go the way of the "welcome packet"? Also, check out these stickers they're selling on eBay (they're kind of expensive, maybe we can get a "group buy" going if anyone is interested):

Pretty cool, huh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.