TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who owns the nice SC I saw this past weekend sitting by the Mr. Tire in Dunkirk, Md? I had not seen it before and wondered if the owner posts here?
Scott

·
Registered
513 Posts
I did put a business card on a nice looking teal one about a week ago. It was in the safeway parking lot. Have not seen or heard from the person yet.
Tommy

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ok, Have you seen this one.
Looked like 96/97 white tbird. Had a gray primer body kit and a gray primer wing.
Really loud exhaust and what looked like crome wheels. I was gasing up at the 711 in prince frederick when it drove by. The car was in a hurry, that one I have never seen before.

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen that, I think. There is one running around the area that looks like it used to have some sort of top on it, when I saw the car up close it said do not crush! Might have been purchased at a junk yard or something. It had wheels and such on it with a lot of primer. There is one somewhat customized along rt. 2 on the right, just after crossing 258, in the back yard. It has painted tail lights, that is the only thing I can see from the road, but did not see primer. My friend Hugo has a pearl 95 with 18's on it running around too, same exhaust as mine, from the same guy in Dunkirk.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I used to look at the one along Rt 2 when I lived in Annapolis coming home from mom and dads house. He has been working on that thing for a long time.
I have never seen it moved from that spot.
I know he has changed the design on those tail lights alot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts