TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come friday, me and my supercharged beast are on the way down to invade you guys. doing the usual disney deal. heading back home the 24th. maybe ill smoke one of you on 95 or 4!!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the way home from the dyno, i was as high as 20.4 before i hit side road traffic(was still climbing too). around town still seems to be around 13.2.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
93 lx said:
come friday, me and my supercharged beast are on the way down to invade you guys. doing the usual disney deal. heading back home the 24th. maybe ill smoke one of you on 95 or 4!!
About the only thing you'll be smoking on 4 is a BBQ because you'll have that much time to cook a meal with all the theme park traffic. :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
20 hwy is damn impressive. My brother in law has an all-stock 04 Expedition and he's only knocking down about 17 hwy...then again, he tends to drive the piss out of his vehicles (fireman). But even the pops in his 150 is only getting about 18.

What kind of gears are you running?

Have fun at Disney. I've never been, but my sister and her family go every year with all their rugrats...usually drop about $5K in the week (excluding their condo down there)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
al, i take 417 around orlando to avoid the traffic. my sunpass comes in handy!!!

on my last trip down, i averaged 15.6 mpg highway. thruck had a k&n fipk intake kit, but didnt seem to do much. the expys have 3.73's for gears. we go down to disney every year...xmas break and feb school break.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
damn snowbirds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts