TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to know whos going to go
theres going to be a open parking lot at village ford on the corner of michigan ave and telegraph we can park in since i work there ill be up there with some mustang guys i work with if anyone wants to meet up

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
bro, this wiring is definitely going to take more than a week!
Amen.....we got the main wire harness to the computer is Female....and the wire harness connected to all the sensors is female...
Two females don't get along....

something is gooofy

Got Search?

haha

·
Registered
293 Posts
wanted to know whos going to go
theres going to be a open parking lot at village ford on the corner of michigan ave and telegraph we can park in since i work there ill be up there with some mustang guys i work with if anyone wants to meet up
I would not call that on the corner. You cannot even see telegraph from this location. It is on Outer Drive and Michigan Avenue, more or less....

Anyway, may be a good turn around point.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Village also has that lot right there on the on ramp to Michigan ave going north. Usually they got there heavy duty truck's there.

I will not be here since I opted to go to Youngstown for Cat Jam.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I will not be here since I opted to go to Youngstown for Cat Jam.
Youngstown, ohio is a beautiful city...:rolleyes:
our parent company is there, and I HATE going there for business.
Highest murder rate per capita in the USA, makes ya feel safe.

Someone was actually shot and murdered outside our plant.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I was there 2 and 3 years ago and was really beautiful. It's right off of one of the freeway's can't remember which one off hand.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
:uppoint: Lmao I could try but the chilijs car show out there run's til like 9 i think you gonna be out around midnight?

·
Registered
229 Posts
The cruise is this Sunday right ? What time and location are you going to try to meet at and how late does it go on ? I'm not too familiar with that area so I might need directions if I'm able to make it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the lot right on the offramp where the trucks are stored is the lot im refering to so its over looking telegraph and the cruise and it is a good turning point

·
Registered
229 Posts
ok.....so is the Telegraph cruise on saturday or sunday and what time does it run ?? I just need to know for sure which day and time cuz i have a family reunion saturday and might have to work sunday till noon or so.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts