TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright now the Telegraph cruise is on the 29th of July. Im posting this now because everybody should have enough time to say they can or can't make it. I live 3 blocks off Telegraph and Ann Arbor trail. If enough people are willing to meet up we can meet at my house and then go to Telegraph and park somewhere. I know Livernois motorsports will be at GFS. They will more than likely have there portable Dyno there and running also. Im gonna say this if we don't get a deceint amount of people to meet up I will quit trying to set a meet up Ron has offered to let us use his parking lot twice and the first meet was alright the second time we met there:thumbsd: Jurgen has also helped out on trying to set a nice meet up. Hopefully something good can come of this one. So post up if you can or Can't make it.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you mean get out earlier???

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah you was the other guy I was thinking about that lived by telegraph.
Hey you live off Tele and Ford road?

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm around Tele & 96, let me know when and where you guys plan on meeting at.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright well if you guy's want we can meet at my house or up at Gordon Food's

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright my car is getting done I only got to put the little things together. I say we meet up at my place by Telegraph and Ann Arbor Trail around noonish. we can chill there a little bit and I think think that Pat Milliken has a car show thing not sure what time I will try to get more details in the next few days about that and what time. How does that sound?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
oops my bad.
address is
8240 Appleton
Dearborn hgts.

just a close thing on where im at. I live 3 block's off of Telegraph inbetween Ann Arbor Trail and Joy Road. East of Telegraph.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright guy's this thing is a lil more then a week away. Let's try to get more then 2 people to show up to this!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think this is funny I e-mailed everybody that I had there address. There's what 2 3 people that said they will make it. oh well I still plan on being on Telegraph for a good part of the day weather permitting!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
if i could afford the gas to get up there i would go..It sucks being broke

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey that's cool shaggy your a distance away so that's a perfectly ligit reason.
I just don't understand the rest of these guys.
I will have my car out! I'm also going out to a car show Thursday out by 96 and millford.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So Weather Channel is saying rain for Saturday. I'm hoping it doesn't but Friday is suppose to be decient so I will probably be driving around friday for a little bit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts