TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father past away 1yr ago Saturday. I have three of his cars plus mine and it is taking up too much room in the driveway plus the maintenance on 5 cars is really hurting my wallet. I'm thinking of selling the two he didn't really use much. The first one is 1991 Cadillac Brougham with 26,000 miles, perfect condition white with blue leather interior that is in perfect shape also. The second is a 1986 Corvette with 30,000 miles interior is in perfect shape the exterior though is losing the clear coat and has a few chips on the door. How much do you guys think I should ask for them ? I've checked the blue book but I know I can try selling for more just not sure how much more.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
sa t-bird said:
The second is a 1986 Corvette with 30,000 miles interior is in perfect shape the exterior though is losing the clear coat and has a few chips on the door.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
-Thomas

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
I'd just look up the KBB price for those in private sale. That price is usually pretty close to what you'll get in the real world. You may want to ask about the 86 Corvette on a 'vette site or something. They'll be more knowledgeable as to what the car is really worth as a collectors item, especially given the /incredibly/ low miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts