TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my new SC. When i bought her in July she only had 38,000 miles! No winters and in absolute perfect shape. Was ready to replace my 92 V6 with an s-10 (don't ask) when i saw this beauty on a street corner. Bought it the next day. Couldn't have been happier! Its loaded with everything except for the spoiler and the idiot lights that would go above the radio. Love the torque! Let me know what you think and what its worth.

·
Registered
43 Posts
VERY nice car! Auto or 5-speed? As for the worth, in that shape with only 38,000 miles, I'm guessing 6 grand or so.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Very nice .......... It sure looks clean. Im sure you will have a lot of fun with it!!!!

FYI, the SC's never came fron the factory with a rear spoiler. If you see and SC that has one, it was a dealership installation or it's an aftermarket spoiler!!!!

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I dont think you could even get a spoiler untill 96-97 right? I've never seen any consistancy with them on the older birds....another rareity is black as an exterior color on 94-95 (or really any MN12)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice SC i wish i had her. Im looking for one but got to wait till i get done with High School. I preferable want a 94-95 SC but hey if the right one comes around i dont care its an SC. In my area you could get 7 grand or more for it i think.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i too went through HIgh School in my V6 bird wanting something nicer and faster so bad. But looking back on it now, i am glad i didn't get my SC til i was done with high school. I tried to show off every chance that i got, just imagine if i had all the extra power while i was doing this, I would have torn the thing apart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts