TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
me thinks john did take one for the team. tony just doesnt know what teamwork is about. if he would have helped cruz out in brainard then there wouldnt be any story at the nationals.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
This is crap, and it is all the fault of the idiots running NHRA. The U.S. Nationals used to be something really special, it meant more to win at indy than anywhere else by far, and you felt that in the air when you were there. Now, thanks to the "clowndown to the championship", indy is so diminished that people are actually willing to throw the race. NHRA drag racing will never be what it once was until the current management is thrown out on their asses along with their clowndown.

·
Registered
793 Posts
This is crap, and it is all the fault of the idiots running NHRA. The U.S. Nationals used to be something really special, it meant more to win at indy than anywhere else by far, and you felt that in the air when you were there. Now, thanks to the "clowndown to the championship", indy is so diminished that people are actually willing to throw the race. NHRA drag racing will never be what it once was until the current management is thrown out on their asses along with their clowndown.
Couldn't have been stated any better. Amen to your post! I've been there since '55 when they first started, but I'm quickly losing all interest. It's a rich man's game now and will never be the same. Long live the 1320! And death to the new rules".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts