TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 4 bushings from my Ford dealer for the rear of the tension-strut where it passes through the lower control arm. I have two different part numbers and I neglected to ask the dealer which goes on the front side of the LCA and which goes on the rear side of the LCA - does anyone on here know?

I have:

E9SZ-3A140-A

E9SZ-3A140-B

If anyone can provide that info, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Dennis

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also just bought (4) N805469-S56 washers for the above mentioned bushings that cost me THIRTY bucks!! They are obsolete and I had to get them from a Ford dealer in IN. I had to do that because I'm finally getting around to replacing those INCREDIBLY cheap and defective tension-strut parts I bought from NAPA last year that have caused me nothing but problems since I installed them and I stupidly threw away all the old Ford parts!

Now, I just need (2) of the Ford kits for the frame-side of the tension-strut.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that link; at first I thought there wasn't anything in that post (which I had actually originally contributed to!) that would help me identify which bushing was which but after I took a closer look at them, my bad eyesight finally found the words "front" and "rear" on them!

Thanks for making me take a closer look again!

E9SZ-3A140-A (rear of LCA)

E9SZ-3A140-B (front of LCA)

Dennis

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Dennis,

Can I ask how much you paid for the 4 bushings from the Ford dealer? I am interested in doing the same thing and I was just curious how much they are going to cost....

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Dennis,

Can I ask how much you paid for the 4 bushings from the Ford dealer? I am interested in doing the same thing and I was just curious how much they are going to cost....

Thanks!
E9SZ-3A140-B/$12.50 list (each)/$9.41 my cost (each)

E9SZ-3A140-A/$12.39 list (each)/$9.33 my cost (each)

I get a 25% discount on Ford parts at the dealership I buy from.

Dennis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts