TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently sold my thunderbird and bought a 2002 mitsubishi lancer and i sold it with my 17 inch wheels on it and now i have the stock wheels left over. i am just getting ideas on how much you all would suggest i sell them for. the tires are practically new they have maybe 1000 miles on them.
Here are some pictures:

all four wheels

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

This is the only mark i saw on the outside of the rims and it is located on Wheel 1

and the last picture is of the tire size they are 215/75R15

if i could just get a little feedback on how much to sell these for they will be in the for sale forum very soon.

any help would be appreciated
David

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Why not sell the Lancer and keep the rims. Kidding! Here ln my area, those rims would sell at a yard for about 75.00 a piece regardless of rubber. Food for thought. Now, about that matter of selling a T'bird for a Mitsubishi.......... ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i knew i was going to get some grief about selling the bird but i needed something more reliable because i am driving alot now between school and work and the tbird had to many things wrong with it that i did not have time or the money to sink into it. so my solution was buy a new car that is better on gas and a lot more reliable and so far i am already starting to be able to save money.

and also if anyone is interested in the rims and they want to make an offer on them i am ready to sell them asap.

keep up the suggestions

david

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know you were joking i just thought i would explain my reasoning for selling the t-bird.
come on guys i need some more replys so i can get rid of these.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Id buy them but after shipping I dont think it would be worth my while. That and I dont know what you are looking to get.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can post up an offer and i will tell you if it is good enough or not but yeah i know shipping will be alot. so if you are really interested let me know

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah thats cool so i guess nobody else has anymore advice for how much i should sell my tires and wheels for so i will go post them in the for sale forum now. thanks for everyones help.

david

·
Registered
571 Posts
fishman042002 said:
yeah thats cool so i guess nobody else has anymore advice for how much i should sell my tires and wheels for so i will go post them in the for sale forum now. thanks for everyones help.

david

I sold my old stocks for $100. I guarentee you probaley won't get much more than that. As I said in my last post...try ebay. Thats how I sold mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts