TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys....and gals....here is a design that I have come up with that is quite simple, but I think will go well with this group. I was going to make it specifically for the Houston guys, but thought that was a bad idea because we do have a few other guys outside of Houston that participate in this Chapter....not much, you know who you are, but still do none the less. Please comment on the shirt and throw me some ideas that you think you would like on the shirt and I will see what I can come up with. I had a more complex design, but thought that less was better. Anyway, let the comments commence!!!!!:D :D :D :D

http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=tccoa2007

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Josh do you have the other design still? Like the one on you laptop? Maybe we can get a poll.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
777 Posts
either one is nice, but would be even better if there was a pic of a VII on it too. but at least the first shirt has a lincoln emblem on the front.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Why yall spell gray grey, yall british or something?

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
my .02.

incorporate something like:

(total number of) tbirds
(total number of) cougars
(total number of) mark vii's and viii's
one pro mod explorer
and counting...

this way, we wont really leave anyone out, per say.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
my .02.

incorporate something like:

(total number of) tbirds
(total number of) cougars
(total number of) mark vii's and viii's
one pro mod explorer
and counting...

this way, we wont really leave anyone out, per say.
and how bout some members names and which one's are post whores

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
well if we do that, then we gotta include everyone to be fair. thats hundreds of names, which there wont be room for. thats why i suggested just listing the total number of each model of car, and follow with "and counting."

1 - 20 of 27 Posts