TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
time for mine i guess:

these are a few scattered pics i got from my cardomain site. wish i had the original ones from the corral site brfore they went down on their server. had some badass pics of the cobras that i had widened when i first got her. aqnyhow enjoy.

stock pic



side view: wheels were on in '03, bit like mentioned the good pics were lost.



the wheels that make my ride



and if you wanna see more go here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2063731

and if you're a member log in and vote what you think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Here is a couple of pictures of my junk! Of course these were taken prior to the 96-97 headlight swap and as always there are more changes on the way.

Charles


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
My Other Car

Just a few pictures of the engine in my Mustang, yea I realize it isn't a T-Bird but at least it is a Ford and of course it is a street car.



 

·
PostSlut
Joined
·
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cb95sc said:
Nick it is a dry cell battery approximately 20 lbs sold with a Holley Racing battery, but I think it was made by Oddesy. It is about 5 years old sits more than it is used and it always works well. It easily starts my 12.5 to 1 big block and holds up to dual electric fans, Aeromotive fuel pump, MSD ignition, but if I ever have to replace it I will most likely buy one of the Dyna Batt that is smaller and only around 14 lbs.

Charles
Like this one.
PC680T
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
cb95sc said:
Here is a couple of pictures of my junk! Of course these were taken prior to the 96-97 headlight swap and as always there are more changes on the way.

Charles



i didnt notice the first time i posted to this pic, but are those the wheels from maximum motorsports. i believe their called the maxim. if so are they the 18x8 or 9. and what kinda backspacing is it at now. would like to do a set of those for my car. and have them widened to a 18x11. i'm thinking 325 or 33r on the rear would look killa.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
mark007 said:
i didnt notice the first time i posted to this pic, but are those the wheels from maximum motorsports. i believe their called the maxim. if so are they the 18x8 or 9. and what kinda backspacing is it at now. would like to do a set of those for my car. and have them widened to a 18x11. i'm thinking 325 or 33r on the rear would look killa.:cool:
Yes they are and they are 18x8.5 with 6.125 back spacing. They are intended to be used on an 2005 and later Stang. I am running 245/40/18 in front and 295/35/18 in the rear without any issues, but I am not sure how they would work out on your seven. Not a bad wheel for daily driving but I am looking into something different for the track to try and lighten it up a bit, but with the Brembos up front it is hard to find a wheel that will fit.

Charles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
My POS. For now.....


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
cb95sc said:
Yes they are and they are 18x8.5 with 6.125 back spacing. They are intended to be used on an 2005 and later Stang. I am running 245/40/18 in front and 295/35/18 in the rear without any issues, but I am not sure how they would work out on your seven. Not a bad wheel for daily driving but I am looking into something different for the track to try and lighten it up a bit, but with the Brembos up front it is hard to find a wheel that will fit.

Charles
charles hope you dont mind i posted the pics you have up on the corral a few days ago. someone was asking to see the wheels you have on a fox body but no one had any. so i told them about yours and they wanted to see. so i posted them. again hope you dont mind if you do i'll take 'em down. also good to hear about the new times you're running.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
96 mark viii

I need a better hosting site. Cardomain is currently not allowing me to view anything other than my first page of pictures......

These pictures are old. From when I lived in Iowa. I no longer have these wheels, otherwise the car almost looks the same.

Will edit later.




 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top