TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For taking Jim Thome off the Indians hands....Im so glad you guys gave him that HUGE Contract...Now you can put up with his April to May SLOW start..and he's only got about 1` maybe 2 seasons left in his back( especially playing next year 80 games on turf) good luck Philly he doesnt put you in the World Series, just deeper in debt.......Go Buckeyes..:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ...Later..

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
I have mixed feelings about the Jim Thome issue. He was an ''OK'' player and one of the older (pioneer) guys on the indians, but he was just getting to old and not as good as he used to be. So it really didn't matter to me.

Like you said GO BUCKEYES!!!

And GO BROWNS!!! (they should NOT have lost to the panthers...:( ) I went to that game and frooze to death. It was only 7 degrees wind chill...lol

Couch just sux!

But I'm still cheering!! Woo hoooo.

I am a football fan...lol!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm from philly.
NO ONE PLAYER would get us into the world series. We need to win games to do that. I think there will be another year mabye two before larry bowa really has those boys in shape. I also heard the roomer that we picked up david bell.

AS for football....you all can kiss the perverbial foot of philadelphia. The Eagles in the last three games lost 2 quarterbacks and one kicker. They also won the last three.
After McNabb got hurt(playing 3 quarters with a broken ankle).....everyone got a little skeptical about the rest of the season.

Then we got to watch Koy Detmer kick butt(and we all got our hopes up) untill he dislocated his elbow.

Just last sunday AJ (touchy) Feely showed us that he can throw a ball and the Eagles taught the rams a lesson. This was proof to the rest of the league that the eagles are not the before thought " one man team ".

E A G L E S EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES

danman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts