TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'd like to thank you Joel for the invite , the tickets and the great hospitality ! It was a real pleasure meeting you and your parents ! Please tell them thank you for me too.

If I didnt wear out my wel;come, I'm sure I'll be coming back to visit again for another meet or show !

To the rest of the group of great guys I met, thank you all ! For your help with my car and the way you all just made me feel part of your group !

The best prize was the great time meeting all of you ! but that trophy was pretty good too ;) that just made my weekend !

I loved showing it to that guy from my school.........and I'll be trying to set up a race with him in the near future, as soon as I get Robert to do a j mod for me and get my Zex kit installed.........hopefully you guys can cruise down to see me execute his SC ;)

Anyway.......thanks again for the great hospitality !

Ken......aka SHADOW

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Glad to have ya, and you're more than welcome at any meet we have. You're also invited here at my folks house if you need a place to crash in between drives to wherever the meets are, since most are gonna be a few hours from where your at

Also feel free to post any ideas for meets either here or in SC

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
sooo, wheres the pics from autofair???

·
Banned
538 Posts
dat's a good question, another one is why am i up at 1:30 am :|

1 - 5 of 5 Posts