TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know.. its really nice to know that you guys dislike me that much.. if it will make any one feel better i will leave the boards and stop with my "useless posts". i try to give out what i know and learn at the same time.. i now sometimes i dont make the most intelligent posts and sometimes i dont think before i post but then.. i must be one of the only few real human beings on this board. ive become friends with a few of you and those that i have become friends with i say thank you for your help and you support.. to the rest... well.. thanks for nothing.. now note that THIS ISNT DIRECTED AT EVERYONE ON HERE.. just a select few. when i joined this forum i wasnt expecting to be shunned around like some smelly lost dog you might find in a back alley.. i respect all of you the same as i respect anyone else. im sorry if i pissed anyone off with a question i asked or just a random comment i made just to make others laugh..

to those of you that are my friends or people that i have the better side of in acquaintance.. again i thank you.

~zack

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
*sigh

why do these posts keep coming up?

In my opinion, things like this should be left off the boards, and brought to PM's to the parties involved. It seems you have the courage to type up what you did, have a little more, and talk to the poeple that you feel the need to address this with.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*sigh

why do these posts keep coming up?

In my opinion, things like this should be left off the boards, and brought to PM's to the parties involved. It seems you have the courage to type up what you did, have a little more, and talk to the poeple that you feel the need to address this with.
in progress.. thanks for the advice though bro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Im guessin this is in response to your 666 thread. I dont think you ask stupid questions or annoy anyone by your posts. If its annoying someone, then they shouldnt post a comment to it, unless someone really asks for it, like that one TBIRD 90 guy. I dont let it bend you outta shape if someone isnt being too kind on here or anywhere else on the internet, you dont have to deal with them in your everyday life. You cant please everyone. When I first got an MN12, I asked all sorts of questions that saved me all sorts of money on useless not needed parts. If people got annoyed by that, they didnt have to answer. Oh, and plus you use correct grammar! I've met so many people that used to talk smack on the internet about how fast their car is and how cool it is, and even if it was, the person was really nerdy and a weasel. Oh, and plus they never ever said that to your face.

Dont let it bend you outta shape dude, its the internet. Like I said you dont have to deal with these people in real life, just through a vbulletin based forum and your computer screen. I for one hope you stay, but thats up to you.

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Dude?

I enjoy reading your posts and love the quotes you put in your sig.

Keep on being yourself. You're OK with me.

Like Gcline said, you can actually spell AND use correct grammar! That will get you far in my opinion.

Regards,
Trunk Monkey

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
You're a fun guy. A post isn't useless if it makes someone laugh, gives out a tip or makes you think. Not every person likes every post and I probably annoy some people too!

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
+ 1 Hope that you stay sticky , Just turn your head the other way for thoses that run there mouth.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
you know.. its really nice to know that you guys dislike me that much.. if it will make any one feel better i will leave the boards and stop with my "useless posts". i try to give out what i know and learn at the same time.. i now sometimes i dont make the most intelligent posts and sometimes i dont think before i post but then.. i must be one of the only few real human beings on this board. ive become friends with a few of you and those that i have become friends with i say thank you for your help and you support.. to the rest... well.. thanks for nothing.. now note that THIS ISNT DIRECTED AT EVERYONE ON HERE.. just a select few. when i joined this forum i wasnt expecting to be shunned around like some smelly lost dog you might find in a back alley.. i respect all of you the same as i respect anyone else. im sorry if i pissed anyone off with a question i asked or just a random comment i made just to make others laugh..

to those of you that are my friends or people that i have the better side of in acquaintance.. again i thank you.

~zack
If "THIS ISN’T DIRECTED AT EVERYONE ON HERE", then why did you post it for everyone to read?!?!!? :zbash:

If you have a problem with a few individuals, take it to the PM’s. I you have a problem with the majority of the people on here, then by all means, go elsewhere . :thumbsup:

I didn't have a problem with you until: "i must be one of the only few real human beings on this board" which I consider a blatant insult to myself and the majority of the people that post here. Sounds like quite the arrogant statement to me!! :redmad:

Whining and insulting the majority of the posters here is not the way to get sympathy or resolve ANYTHING!! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
you gotta just ignore idiots. few people say stuff at me but i end up laughin at myself though anyway at what they say to me because how stupid some of the stuff i write. look up some of my crap. i even laugh at the fact i wrote that or how did i make things seem more difficult than it really was. check up my electronic problems. the e- fan but especially the alternator. but remember to ignore ignorance and laugh at yirself.

ibl- i hope i got this right this time;)

·
Registered
742 Posts

~zack
Well, you could be like that 'other guy', and not use ANY punctuation marks at all. I do appreciate the double periods you use in this post, as if to signify a definite 'end' to every one of your sentences. The double periods have a sort of a metaphoric significance, as if to say 'Hey, feller, I think I just said something significant, lookie here!".

·
Registered
741 Posts
Now now, boys, I thought the whole point was NOT to pick on people. At least he's making an effort to write legibly.

Oh, and I know you weren't trying to be funny, but the phrase "like some smelly lost dog" made me laugh.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Now now, boys, I thought the whole point was NOT to pick on people. At least he's making an effort to write legibly.

Oh, and I know you weren't trying to be funny, but the phrase "like some smelly lost dog" made me laugh.
No, I wasn't picking on him too badly.....if I was, my personally-written 'yo mamma's so fat' jokes would have been fired off.....you know, like the following:

Yo Mamma's so fat, the only acting job she could ever get was to be the stunt double for the Death Star....

Yo mamma's so fat, the only way they could get her into a single picture frame was with an aerial view...

·
Registered
384 Posts
<100 somthing postes since 06 for a resion

·
Registered
792 Posts
Im guessin this is in response to your 666 thread. I dont think you ask stupid questions or annoy anyone by your posts. If its annoying someone, then they shouldnt post a comment to it, unless someone really asks for it, like that one TBIRD 90 guy.
what the hell is that suppose to mean,of and stickysilvertbird you are one of the best posters on here IMOH

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
<100 somthing postes since 06 for a resion
and that reason is?

(this is not directed to anyone here)
man, this site is very nice to say the least.....try some other sites, like mustangworld, or corral...you have to really thick skinned to be on other ones.

it seams poeple forget, this is the internet, what one might say on here- will not say to your face.

·
Registered
167 Posts

~zack
Oh poop, I missed some drama. :mad: I know exactly where you are coming from, dude. I think you and i have alot in common as I am proned to being a little bit of a post-whore.:tongue: Like right now. I went thru the exact same thing on another board...a very small few started giving me crap. I left the board and found another home. I really shouldn't have done that, but oh well. It's the internet and unfortunately, people will say anything and often wouldn't dare say it to you in person. The site i left, i think it got sort of boring after i left, mostly business and little play. Every board needs off hand interjections & a fun attitude. I look forward to seeing a few 'useless' posts from you.:headbang:

On a side note, one of the wackos who gave ME a hard time followed me to my other forum to continue the harrassment.:crazy:

Just keep being a human being.;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.