TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks to Dan Newman and Joe Cooper for putting on a great event today. The food was great, so were the giveaways, and we felt totally at home. The only thing that sucked was the weather, 55 degrees and windy, but I guess you can't have everything. Pics will be posted in the Pics Forum.

·
8,239 Posts
I would kill for another 55 degree day. :)

The Pics look awesome. If somebody could put some names to some of the faces that would be good. The only face I can recognize is Bill (SirWilliam). The cars look really nice also. Great showing. Josh (OKCBird) has a great looking bird. Also who's is that white 96-97 with the chrome fanblades and the white lettered tires, that was one of the nicest also.

JH

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's Allen, aka TBird9768's AED powered TBird. We had a total of 17 cars show up. 1 was a supercoupe, 1 was V6, 2 were 302's, and the rest were 4.6's, 3 of which were AED powered.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
blown96bird
And it's a freakin' monster!! There are only a few on the board with more horsies that him.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His car is ridiculous!!!!!!!!! 40 mph roll, stomp the gas, and it goes sideways. That's pretty impressive.

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
I have got the car to unreasonable power leavels and have some plans for the future when the funds become available. I plan on replacing the pi motor with a fully forged motor from DSS racing and have renagade port and polish the PI heads. I I am runing 7- 7 1/2 # of manifold pressure with the 9# pulley and I barely made 5 psi manifold pressure with the 6 pound pulley. If I did not have magnum powers port the blower it would be atleast 1 pound lower. my goal is to go into the 11s

·
Registered
975 Posts
There were more than one SC too. There was the black one on the far end. Then there was SCWard's. And wasn't the red one a SC? I think I heard someone mention it was, with another bumper on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts