TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like this snow's got potential to stick here in ohio. Been snowing for a few hours now and the grass is now covered. ....I hate snow, not because of the traction problems (not that 9" wide tires help) but the simple fact the city LOVES to drop tons of salt down.

Looks like I'll be makin more trips to the car wash now:thumbsd:

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
It snowed here last night. I think most of it was done by 10:30 when I went to bed. Here's what I woke up to:

I took my Bronco to work for the 4WD in case I needed it, but never used it. Wasn't that bad to drive in, just a huge pain in the butt.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
It's been snowing here for a few hours, and it's starting to accumulate. I guess it's a good thing that my visit here in NE Ohio at my parents is going to end on the first, when I will return to South Carolina, and thaw myself out. I can't handle this snow stuff anymore, ha ha ha. I've been ruined by the weather in the south.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ha. Looks like were in for a mild winter here... good for the birdie, which has to fly right through the winter and can't go any farther south :rolleyes: It was about 45 or 50 when i got outa school today. I just had a dream last night about a fat party last summer. It was all warm out... and before we went swimming in the meramac. Then I woke up and got cold again. WINTER BLOWS.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Sheit. Snowed twice here this winter. Stayed for a week. Now what little was there, is totally gone. The roads are dryer than sht. It got to a record (for this month/day) of 55 degrees.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

The equation is pretty elementary my dear watson.

Snow=Skiing

danman

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
ive never gone ski'n or snowboarding in my life... i gotta get out more...

·
Registered
658 Posts
ive never gone ski'n or snowboarding in my life... i gotta get out more...
You live in connecticut and don't ski.
Yeah.....You do need to get out more.

If only I lived close to mountains like you have in new england.

danman

·
Registered
239 Posts
send it down here....please, pretty please...south texas 'winters' suck..no snow since '85

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Dea47 said:
I've been ruined by the weather in the south.
SCREAM IT LADY!!
*counts down days till spring*

I hate winter...even here.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Heh, I just hate winter. This years winter is one of the colder ones lately for texas. I miss 75* on christmas...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I love the snow...off the interstate :D
I and about half dozen otheres took to the indusrial parks and big lots for some snow drifting. Eventualy got bored and began towing each other on ghetto sleds. Ever gone 30 on your azz? :D

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Heh, I just hate winter. This years winter is one of the colder ones lately for texas. I miss 75* on christmas...
75 Degrees on Christmas???? hmm a typical Christmas for me is 10 below with at least a foot of snow. I do remember one year with almost no snow and 30-40 degree temps though.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Oh yeah, I can remember more than one christmas in short and t-shirts with A/C on. I love living in the desert. And another bonus is no road salt, and no moisture in the air to rust your cars!

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brahma101 said:
send it down here....please, pretty please...south texas 'winters' suck..no snow since '85
I'll trade ya :thumbsup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts