TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today has some bad karma or something! it starts off with my g/f, her hyundai accent starts firing on 3 cylinders, her catalytic converter gets super hot glowing (i guess all the raw gas going in??) which starts melting part of her bumper, so she gets that towed away, then, on the way to school there's a civic behind me with driver side headlight out, and i'm thinking to myself "that sucks to be him, it sucks to drive around w/ one headlight" and would you believe it, that when i get out of class my driver side headlight is out! WTF! and then when i pull into auto store to get a new one and turn off my car, the power to everything goes out cuz my battery is dead! so i take it out and get a new one and it works fine, but then they test old one again and the volts are back up! i just kept new one though, so i call my g/f to tell her my bad luck, and she tells me the power to the whole apt complex keeps going on/off, and it's not even storming! maybe it's the fog that rolled in? maybe it's evil fog? like stephen king fog that f*cks up electrical stuff? or maybe an EMP from one of n korea's nukes!? j/k! i'm sticking with the evil fog

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
HanMan said:
yea i was sick as **** all day. Im with you and the crappy 13th.
Hey... me too. I was sick today but went to classes anyway. I was a little sick yesterday and did a 12 hour day of non stop classes and working on projects. I actually went to bed before 10pm last night. I dont do that often. Oh well. Just think though... Saturday should be good... good candy goes on sale ;)

-Shawn

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
me too

I left work sick also. Was raining in OKC. Weird day.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Shawn40th said:

Hey... me too. I was sick today but went to classes anyway. I was a little sick yesterday and did a 12 hour day of non stop classes and working on projects. I actually went to bed before 10pm last night. I dont do that often. Oh well. Just think though... Saturday should be good... good candy goes on sale ;)

-Shawn
ya. I didn't go to classes though. I knew i wasn't goin b4 i got sick though. A couple of friends and i skipped. Now its time to party though! Weekend kicks *** ESPECIALLY 3 day ones.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well check this out:

I was born on Friday the 13 at 1:00 (also known as 13:00hours) , that is 8/13/1982, and I $hit you not. And overall I feel pretty damn lucky,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts