TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just some quick snaps of the new 20s and remember its already lowered 3 inches!! Its not finished but its where I stand as of today! Sorry the color is alittle off these over cast days do nothing for my camera

·
Registered
825 Posts
holy shiat, looks like a 4x4 now, lol

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
sweeta$$
congrats Nick lookin sweet
now u need to Slamm it hehe

·
Registered
659 Posts
or put some airlift helpers in the rear springs to level it
Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: i like the 20's im glad more people have got them now

Yeah it looks good, but juicedbird you still have the baddest a** T-bird on the planet.
And juiced since you seem to change wheels more often than some people change clothes send the rest of us poor T-bird owners a set of 20s. Dubs for scrubs a new charity.

juicedtbirdondubz said:
sweet ill give u my props ...just bag it or juice it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey nick bird looks good. Bag it or juice it if you want to but you dont have to be adjustable to be bad ***

·
8,239 Posts
nick,
that looks very nice. Those things gotta be huge in person. How wide of a tire you got on there?

Bling bling,

Justin

·
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Justin

245/35/20s

Its amazing how much you can tell the rake in pics but its not that noticable in person, I am getting a front air damn then hopefully the front with come down when I figure out a plan of attact, :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
that is one of the design quirks on the bird that frt wheel well looks huge as hell.You can be tuckin the back and be level and the frt will still look higher

·
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funny your not to up on rappers most of them have 22s and up, 20s on SUVs dont look that big, also the girls love it and thats really all that matters :) Its not overkill if you have the $ the mn12s are huge cars.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good reply nick you ought to go to www.sportruck.com and check out the sema pics there is a 28" wheel and tire on there

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Did you peel off your factory molding and put on 94/94 moldings?Any particular reaason for that or just liked the looks better? thanks Jim

·
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jim,

It's a 95 those are the factory moldings :) the front end is 96-97 cougar and the rear bumper is a 97 Thunderbird one.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Ahhh I see.I thought the grille looked likea cougar but I wasn't sure if it wasn't just a personal touch.And the rear bumper threw me.I shoulda looked at the tailights.They tell all.Looks good any ways though. Jim

·
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey,

I got lucky they fit really close with no body mods or removing anything. Some 20s will require you to roll the inner fenders and rear metal alittle. The front is super close to the streering knuckle but it clears, I think the offset for these wheels is at
Http://www.phatwheelz.com/wheels_Enkei/hellfire.htm

Nick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts