TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the A-Team, I never got them memo.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't talk about Fight Club?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ibtl then, i guess.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
I like the B-Team

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
but on the reals, who is the team?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts

Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith - The leader of the A-Team was forever "on the jazz" and just loved to pick fights with the head honcho of the bad guys. Find out more about Hannibal and the man that played him
Captain "Howlin' Mad" Murdock - The even-more-mentally-imbalanced-than-the-others pilot seemed to be proud of his "condition".

Lieutenant Templeton "Face" Peck - The A-Team's pretty-boy was good with the women, but when it came to fights Face was usually nowhere to be found.

Sergeant Bosco "B.A." Baracus - Mechanic and general hard bloke, nicknamed B.A. on account of his bad attitude.

and their associates

Amy Amanda Allen

Tawnia Baker

Frankie Santana

And they drive....

I hope that helps

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
pnyklr said:
http://www.ateamshrine.co.uk/gallery/pub12.jpg

Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith - The leader of the A-Team was forever "on the jazz" and just loved to pick fights with the head honcho of the bad guys. Find out more about Hannibal and the man that played him
Captain "Howlin' Mad" Murdock - The even-more-mentally-imbalanced-than-the-others pilot seemed to be proud of his "condition".

Lieutenant Templeton "Face" Peck - The A-Team's pretty-boy was good with the women, but when it came to fights Face was usually nowhere to be found.

Sergeant Bosco "B.A." Baracus - Mechanic and general hard bloke, nicknamed B.A. on account of his bad attitude.

and their associates....

You Googled the wrong A-Team.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
pnyklr said:
The only one there was ... or ever will be :)
true that.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
Aaron K. said:
Correct. Same goes for The A-Team.

This thread should be locked....better yet, deleted.
this thread has been locked to protect the innocent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.