TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both my complete center section loaded with 4.10's out of a 99' Cobra and my alluminum LCA's are "On the delivery Carrier"....ah! It's gonna be killer when I throw those under my car. I'm still trying to find a driveshaft. And there's a tuner here in town that'll reprogram my SCT chip for 4.10's for $75...... That's all I have to say about that.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Just throw in a new gear for the speedo. Did it with my 3.73s...works like a charm.

Chris

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got them in...I posted my thoughts on them in Drivetrain forum. hotbird, I didn't plan on getting the gear because the neg. feedback on them when I searched it out. So I'm getting my SCT reprogrammed for them.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just getting the speedo gear will help you with calibrating the speedometer but you will need a tune for your comp. b/c you will be governed at 75mph and hit the rev limiter a lot when racing b/c of the late shifts. Believe me when i say it makes a huge diff. i have the 4.10s but i need to get a tune but i wont waste my money right now while ime planning a motor build soon. I will get a tune then. BTW i hope you dont do a lot of highway driving. At 70 mph im at 3000 rpms

Bryan

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I have been wondering about stepping up to 4.10s. I have the 3.73s and LOVE them. I just think I can waste my money in better places...I need to get a set of rods and the turbo rubuilt so I can get it all together.

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.