TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL that was great. I'd have bought the pants just to reward the guy for making me laugh!

·
Registered
825 Posts
only on ebay will you see something like that :confused:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
funny stuff...:D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Oh, was that The One Where Ross is Gay? Oh, crap, hang on, that's pretty much all of them.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he should have told everyone that from the beginning.

Wait, what were we talking about?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
leather pants....

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I almost got some when I was going out with a girl. Same reason. But it's okay for the following reasons:

I like some of Queen's music (Princes of the Universe)
My brother has a motorcycle.
My mom likes Rod Stewart. In fact I bet the CD is in her computer at this very second.
My friend took French.
My ex-boss is gay (seriously), so that's close enough to his "Cruising for transvestites in an expensive sports car." He has a theater where there are gay actors that often work for him, so he doesn't need to cruise around in his Aztek.

Anyone wanna buy some trailer lights? (I need to put some more stuff on eBay...) :D

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
93pimpin said:
My ex-boss is gay (seriously), so that's close enough to his "Cruising for transvestites in an expensive sports car." He has a theater where there are gay actors that often work for him, so he doesn't need to cruise around in his Aztek
so the rumors are true, gm built those pos's for them ! anyone with any real sense of style wouldnt be caught dead in one !

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Is it just me, or do people who drive Azteks usually do 5-10 mph under the speed limit?
It seems like every time I get behind one of those repulsive boxes, the driver seems to have no idea what he/she is doing...

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
When I drove it to pick up a film, I was going like 85 in a 70. A 5 hour drive, and I didn't notice it had a 6-disk indash changer until I was about 30 minutes from getting back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts