TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No whine, no advanced notice.......

I do not have semi auto climate control.

I am thinking it is something electrical, cause my ac and heat were blowing perfectly..... and it was actually blowing perfectly when it cut off.

I already droped the glove box and checked the connections...... I am not getting power to that connection.

But the fuse under the hood, and under the dash on the drivers side do not appear to be blown.

WTF :confused:

Where would the bad connection be???

Any advice??

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Have you checked your A/C controls? Might want to pull that out and check the connections there. See if you're getting power on them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
on a v-8 tbird, the fuse for the blower motor is not in that little fuse box of fuses under the drivers side of the dash. it is in its own little "case" with a flip top close to the fuse box. if you look in the shop manual, i think they label it as fuse 9 or 9A. i had a hell of a time finding it. if you do not have a replacement fuse or can't find the little case, you can at least run a wire briefly from the battery to a lead on the blower motor to see if it works or its toast until you find the little case/fuse box. i do not know about a caprice though

hans

1 - 3 of 3 Posts