TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this movie....

It is fuc*ed up so much. I have about 25 minutes left in this movie and this is a crazy piece of cinema.....

Wow!:eek:

Dave

Ashton Kutcher is amazing in this movie.
I guess he can play a serious role!
Who'd a thunk it?

·
Registered
348 Posts
saw it in theaters ... walked out thinking 'cant wait for DVD to come out, this is going to be a classic thriller' if you've never seen any of the previews, DON'T WATCH THEM! It makes the movie more suspenseful .... well worth the five bucks it vosts to rent the movie .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: what'd you think about that one chick, the one who offs herself ??? :hitit: :zraped: (literally, ya know?)

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
it is a confusing movie at first -- but it is a concept I've wondered about...

its a great movie

·
Registered
105 Posts
PROBULLY THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN, SUSPENSE, HOT WOMEN. TWIST AND TURNS! HOW FRICKEN COOL WAS THIS MOVIE!

·
Registered
105 Posts
unfortunatly she doesn't but you do see her *** a crack whore and then ten minutes later shes a sorority girl. No nudity except for a flash of some boob in the mirror of the sorority bathroom. Im not a big Ashton fan but in my honest opinion it is the best movie I have ever seen. Don't dog it cause of ashton, he really did a great job.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Re: The Directors Cut... maybe a spoiler..

.. the whole reason of his black outs, they were bad times that he was able to go back and change when he read about them.

So, was being born, a bad situation for him? Or is it, just out of convienance we're going to have him go back into the uterus and strangle himself with his umbilical chord?

Didn't his mother said she had two still births before him... at one point in the movie -but at the end she says three?

Were those stillbirths supposed to be the Kayliegh and Tommy and Lenny/or represent how their lives were messed up?

Obviously at the end Kaylie and Tommy go to live with their Mom, Lenny turns out ok.

I dug it for the most part -it was a rather fresh idea that stands out from all the other recycled plots.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I just happened to see it today, and it was pretty original. Definitely kept me interested. Kind of reminded me of Twelve Monkeys in some ways. Aston Kutcher doesn't actually have a lot of acting to do, but what he does do show he's at least got some range and doesn't always have to come off like a total stoner (but his psych major dialog was just on this side of the hackneyed fence...) I didn't really know what to expect from it, but I really liked it.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was 12 Monkeys any good. I need all the recommendations I can get. I watch about 12 movies a week, sometimes upwards of 20.

The one's I got tonite have sucked so far.

Meet Joe Black: Not too bad, kinda dumb though
Capital Punishment: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE
I'm watching Mercy now: Seems to be only about Sex/Murder..

Bad night for movies!

Dave

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
twelve monkeys was bad azzed, i'm surprised you haven't seen it.....:D

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chorizon said:
i'm surprised you haven't seen it.....:D
You actually should be suprised

So far, this year I have rented over 600 movies via Netflix/Blockbuster/Hollywood Video.(including TV show series)

Kinda pathetic, but I do get paid for it.

Dave

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
the jackal is another one of my favorite movies by willis

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you like this type of movie I would suggest you rent Jacobs Ladder
This is a real good movie also - one of those that makes you think about what the Government is capable of, what they wouldn't think twice about doing, and covering it up because they KNOW it's just wrong!!!

Haven't saw Butterfly Effect yet, it's on the Netflix list.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts