TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the commercials for the next episode of "The Car Show" looks like a green and black 96/97 Thunderbird dirt track car? Am I wrong? Do I care, I don't really find the show entertaining.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
now I know how other people feel when their favorite cars get trashed on TV. Like Top Gear (the real one) left a toyota truck in low tide to see if it would start after being submerged in salt water. It did.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I saw that on commercial the other day. Those looked like some straight bodies too. They had better be 6 cylinder. Oh and I have to agree with you, the Car Show is pretty lame! I have watched 2 episodes, which is about all I watched of the American Top Gear. I think I am going to try to watch the dirt track bird episode though. I have always heard these cars do really well at the dirt track! ;)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Looking at the commercials for the next episode of "The Car Show" looks like a green and black 96/97 Thunderbird dirt track car? Am I wrong? Do I care, I don't really find the show entertaining.
It's a rehash of another show that is on Speed. One is a T-Bird & one is a Cougar. Both V-8 cars. They were not trashed. They are owned by a guy in NC or SC (can't remember which) The owner and his daughter race them weekly.

I watched about 30 seconds of the first episode and that was enough for me.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As a (multiple) Cougar owner, I am ashamed I couldn't identify the other car. I THOUGHT it was a Cougar, but the 2 second clip that showed it (they show a close up of the TBird front end also) was inconclusive so I didn't mention it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts