TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Complete 'T-Birds in Movies' List

OK, it's time for some new text.

Below is a list of movies, tv commercials, and music vidoes where an mn12 or fox based bird, cougar, or mark is seen in. Most have been verified by multiple members (thank you hollywood homicide).

There's something I cannot stress enough

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF CAR IT IS AND WHERE IN THE MOVIE YOU SAW IT.

Simply telling me the name of the movie without saying what kind of car, year, color, anything, will not help me. I will not add your movie to the list if you cannot provide at least a halfway decent description.

AKA, simply saying "I saw one in this movie" doesn't help me.

(Last Updated: December 6, 2003) (finally :) i guess i'm good for another 6 months before i update again, eh?)

(M) 2Fast 2Furious
(M) 25th Hour
(M) 8 Mile
(M) Ace Ventura
(M) Anger Management
(M) A Low Down Dirty Shame
(M) A Man Apart
(M) Bad Boys 2
(M) Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
(M) Beethoven's 2nd
(M) Big Lebowski, The
(M) Biker Boyz
(M) Blast From The Past
(M) Bless the Child
(M) Blues Brothers 2000
(M) Boiling Point
(M) Bowling for Columbine
(M) Bruce Almighty
(M) Captain Ron
(M) Changing Lanes
(M) Clock Stoppers
(M) Corky Romano
(M) Cradle to the Grave
(M) Crazy Beautiful
(M) Die Hard III
(M) Double Trouble
(M) Drop Zone
(M) Enemy of the State
(M) Eraser
(M) Escape From LA
(M) Fast and the Furious, The
(M) Forever Young
(M) Freaky Friday
(M) Friday After Next, The
(M) Get a Clue (Disney Movie)
(M) Glimmer Man
(M) Gone in 60 Seconds
(M) Hackers
(M) Heat
(M) Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man
(M) Hitman, The
(M) Hollywood Homicide
(M) Hot Spot, The
(M) Hunted, The
(M) Jackal, The
(M) Jade
(M) Joyride
(M) Knight Rider 2010
(M) Last Boy Scout, The
(M) Lethal Weapon 4
(M) Lost Highway, The
(M) Malibu’s Most Wanted
(M) Maniac Cop 3
(M) Mask, The
(M) Memento
(M) Money Talks
(M) Most Wanted
(M) National Security
(M) Net, The
(M) New Jersey Drive
(M) Out of Sight
(M) Poor White Trash
(M) Princess Diaries, The
(M) Problem Child
(M) Renaissance Man
(M) Replacement Killers
(M) Robocop 2
(M) Rush Hour
(M) Shaft
(M) Speed
(M) Spun
(M) Spy Hard
(M) Stroker Ace
(M) Terminator 2
(M) Terminator 3
(M) There’s Something About Mary
(M) Training Day
(M) True Lies
(M) Wayne's World
(M) Yards, The
(&) Exies – My Goddess
(&) Matchbox 20 – Bent
(&) Ricky Martin – Livin’ La Vida Loca
(TV) Fastlane
(TV) Honda Accord Commercial
(TV) Jackass
(TV) Reese’s Commercial
(TV) Third Watch
(TV) TLC’s Police Force
(TV) Truth Commercial
(TV) Valvoline Commercial

Key:
M - Movie
& - Music Video
TV - Commercials or TV shows

Eventually I'm going to make up an HTML page which lists where the car appears in the movie and the description of the car.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well, lets get the screen caps and get this one going guys. :)

The Hot Spot

Renaissance Man

·
Registered
118 Posts
found another!!!

so i remembered seeing an sc or an lx in "bent" the matchbox 20 video, well browsing for music vids tonight i ran across it, so of course i had to download it,

well my hunch was right, there it is, black 89-91 sc :rollin

funny how in the first pic you see the bird going the same direction as the lincoln, and the second pic is supposed to be from the lincolns view a second or so later, but in the next pic right before it hits rob thomas, the sc is goin the other way,

so not only did i find an sc in a vid, i found an sc and a continuity error in the same vid, lol
oh and one more glitch, notice the lincolns windshield is smashed in the last pic, well he did clip a taurus to damage the bumper and fender but it didnt wreck the windshield, that happens when he smashes into rob's stunt double, which happened after that frame, WOOPS

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, since i'm a member of columbia house dvd and i still had to purchase a few more dvd's at the 'regular club price' or what not, so i picked up 'out of sight'.. i wanted Jade, but they don't carry it.

and i have one thing to say about the tbird in it.. either 1) they use two different tbirds, 2) they switch trunk lids, or 3) they switched the passenger LED lamp out.. when the bird first appears, it has our famous half burnt out LED look.. but a few minutes later, all the LEDs are fully lit.

and i don't remember who said it was a red SC, but this certainly ain't.. it's a graphite 92/93 lx v6.

half burnt out

all lit

J-Lo putting holes in our trunk with a gun :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
118 Posts
just a heads up, but the knight rider episode "knight of the drones" a 2 parter is gonna be on this coming thursday and friday on SCI-FI

K of the D is an episode where remote controled drone 1983-84 thunderbirds with missles blow the hell out of kitt.

heres a few pics i nafted from a divx i have of part 2.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
The beginning of "Hits From the Street" on BET. Hits, also known as Al on Punk'd, jumps on the back of a Cougar. I think it was an 80's Coug.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
well i found a 90's mark 8 in meet the parents . Its silver on the left side of the street in front of some shops . It's when there drag racing the first time.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
What: 89-91 Base
Where: Beautiful Girls.
When: 09:28 into it, right after they get in the truck downtown and turn the corner.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
no the first time they line up to drag race as you see there tailights a caprice i believe black go's bye then right after that you see it on the left and i think it's a 95 96

I found a 81 to 85 white bird in the substitute. In the parking garage as she parks her blue mustang in the begining of the movie.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
In the movie Christine, the car wasn't a Chevy. Christine was a 1958 Plymouth Fury. Anyways, I noticed about a month ago that somehwhere in Minnesota or Ohio, there was a hit and run. I saw it on CNN. When the camera man flashed the scene, there was an early 90's Thunderbird sittin there chillin. The man who hit the other guy supposingly got out of his car and ran from the scene. I dont know if the Thunderbird was the car that was invoved in the hit and run or if the Thunderbird was driven by a witness.
Frank
96 Tbird

·
Registered
25 Posts
on the news today after the earth quake on the cental coast of Calif had a mn12 that had been damage buy the building that fell in Paso Robles

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
saw bad santa the other day with Billy Bob Thornton, in the movie, when billy and the little guy were walking into the arizona mall, you can see a white 94-97 bird parked in the lot. Funny movie, I recommend any1 to see it.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Hi all, went to Blockbuster Video last night and rented a DVD movie titled "Miners Masacre" (2002) Very gruesome and scary movie. Anyways, one of the cars is a 85'-88' Thunderbird. (I think it may be a turbo coupe because of the way it is driven and by the way it sounds) The sad thing is, it gets totaled when the driver sees the psycho killer ghost jump in front of her and she swerves and hits a tree head on. I would suggest others to rent this movie its pretty good.
Frank
96 Tbird

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
malcolm in the middle....episode where they get stuck in the huge traffic jam on the way home from the water park. Behind their fugly minivan there is a 94-95 bird wiht a busted drivers side corner light.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I believe there was also a Mark VII in Gone in 60 Seconds, after the trash truck part when he's driving Eleanor. There's quite a few when his driving the Mustang. (Searched, but didn't see anyone else post about that car. I was gonna post about that tan T-Bird, but someone else did post on that.)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's a couple for ya. <BR>Movie Used Cars, near the very end when they deliver the last of the cars there is a 69 Cougar on the lot, I think it is visible 2 or 3 times within about 5-10 minutes from the end of the flick. Also at least one Tbird in there I think it is around a 78. <BR><BR>Old James Bond flick, On her majestys secret service good chase scene early in the movie with an old Cougar if I remember correctly it is a 69 or maybe 70 but has been a long time since I saw that one. <BR>And if memory serves the old TV show The Fall Guy during the intro they show scenes from a few movies one of the most memorable is the 69 Charger hitting the train and exploding but there is one where a 69 Cougar goes over a cliff :( Just a few I can think of.<BR> I always notice the 69 Cougars as I drove a 69 XR-7 for 6 years, Loved that car, very very fast showed those cool tail lights to many a muscle car over the years :tongue:

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
i believe i just saw a tan bird in Demolition Man. course it was decked out with 'futuristic' bumpers.
it drives by when pheonix escapes from the sewers and steals a cop car.

1 - 20 of 450 Posts