TCCoA Forums banner

441 - 455 of 455 Posts

·
̇
3,701 Posts
CSI Vegas episode "Cockroaches"

1994 or 1995 Black Thunderbird

In this episode of CSI..
A Black Thunderbird speeding through an alley runs over a garbage truck driving murder suspect trying to get away on foot..

Rayo..

·
̇
3,701 Posts
Ocean's Eleven

While Livingston Dell sits in a surveillance van..

A 1994 or 1995 Black Cougar is parked behind the van..

Rayo..

·
Registered
484 Posts
I did not read this whole thread....

I remember seeing the Gunny Sergeant blow up a 90's bird on his show about weapons.:surprise:

Sorry for no more details.

·
̇
3,701 Posts
You mean this, right.. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y-h3kce1w_w?rel=0&start=2524" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rayo..

·
Registered
894 Posts
Matt that 1993 could be a 1993 sc Evan though it looked like a 1989. When I lived in South America in the early 2000's a brand new Chevy or ford still had the 1980's body Evan though it just rolled off the assembly line

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but there was a white 94-95 Cougar parked on the street in an episode of Seinfeld.

Elaine was standing on the street waiting for Jerry to throw a granola bar down (he didn't trust her catching his keys). I am pretty sure it was the episode where Kramer kept hiding his keys in Jerry's apt, and they eventually killed the neighbor's parrot.

<Awaiting a quote from page 56 of this thread>

Al

·
Premium Member
524 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
18,073 Posts
Jade is in the first post. It's a 93 with 89-92 alloys.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but there was a white 94-95 Cougar parked on the street in an episode of Seinfeld.

Elaine was standing on the street waiting for Jerry to throw a granola bar down (he didn't trust her catching his keys). I am pretty sure it was the episode where Kramer kept hiding his keys in Jerry's apt, and they eventually killed the neighbor's parrot.

<Awaiting a quote from page 56 of this thread>

Al
Also a 93, it had the laserstripe tails

·
Registered
204 Posts
1992 Thunderbird LX in Jade- 1995

https://youtu.be/VYo0XVOo-4E
I remember seeing that movie in theater when it came out in 1995. I had just purchased my first MN12 in May 1995, about 6 months before seeing the movie & I was giddy watching that car chase. I was with a couple of friends and after the movie they knew I was ready to explode with enthusiasm about that MN12 car chase. That seems like forever ago & in a way it was I guess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The History Channel show "Life After People" is now on YouTube. I was watching S1 E6, Priceless Treasures Destroyed.
Looks to be a Thunderbird that is hit by a SanFran cable car in this episode... Trully is a priceless treasure destroyed !!

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
The scene is at time stamp 1:04

It’s a BMW not a Tbird but it very closely resembles the Tbird body style.

Reactions: CougarDoug95

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Reactions: XR7-4.6
441 - 455 of 455 Posts