TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday morning, some old crazy lady decideds to make a left turn, as i was passing through the intersection :confused:. WHen she hit me, i must of slowed down to 10, and she was going 30-40. Totally not cool.

Bent the front drivers fender, kept skidding over the rims (scratched it all up... looks ugly now) and bent the drivers door a little.

She was at fault, and she said she pay for it. But my poor cougar will never be the same... :(

of course i'll just fix it myself and keep going... but i am so flipping mad at that old lady!! and i still am...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Man, too many people are wrecking this month. I think that makes the count 4; it was nearly 5 yesterday when a comcast van blew a stop sign....Maybe June is the TCCoA "No Drive Month".

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Man, too many people are wrecking this month. I think that makes the count 4; it was nearly 5 yesterday when a comcast van blew a stop sign....Maybe June is the TCCoA "No Drive Month".
being one of the injured birds of this month id say i have to agree with that lol.. i guess this is what i get for dating a girl no one wants me to date heh? lmao alasich you know what im talking about rotfl

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya sticky, i know what ur talking about ;).

incase some of you are curious to see the damage, here it is

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ya sticky, i know what ur talking about ;).

incase some of you are curious to see the damage, here it is

(pics and stuff)
Nothing a good trip to the junkyard won't take care of. The door isn't too bad, and the fender is pretty easy to just swap out. The wheels are common as can be, too.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nothing a good trip to the junkyard won't take care of. The door isn't too bad, and the fender is pretty easy to just swap out. The wheels are common as can be, too.
lol i did worse damage hitting a mailbox lmao at least your ABS still woks.. but then again i dont rememer if you have it or not lmao

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
abs???? oh no no no. Speed sensing brakes, but no abs. Which alot of people thinks is a good idea.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, got the quotes to fix it... 1800 if i took it in, but of course i'm just going to do it myself. but thats robbery

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Just so you know, if you take it to SGI and put a claim in, it will likely be a total loss...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yep, Its official. Im not driving my bird till next month. Park it around the back of the house, lock it up, put the cover over it, and call it good. Its not coming out till july 9th.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yep, Its official. Im not driving my bird till next month. Park it around the back of the house, lock it up, put the cover over it, and call it good. Its not coming out till july 9th.

Man, I'd lock it up with the way this month is treating us! I'm with you on that one!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just so you know, if you take it to SGI and put a claim in, it will likely be a total loss...
ya, i'm not. The lady is going to give me some money, and i'm just going to fix it myself

1 - 13 of 13 Posts