TCCoA Forums banner

381 - 397 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
IDK if your checkout link is going under maintenance or just not working atm. Glad to see you have some Saleens in stock. When your checkout is working I got an order ready!

Will try the shop number this week if anything.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I need something in the 17x10 range for my rears to fit some MT 295/45/17 for serious cruising. Any photos of the 17x10 and 17x8 Junk Yard Dogs on a mn12? Anyone fit the MT 295/45/17 on?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #384 ·
The new "Replacement" center caps have arrived and we are ready to ship them to the customers that bought wheels with a center cap fitment issue.

We have been going through invoices and shipping caps out to our customers. If you have not received yours then contact the shop (509-843-1401) to confirm that they have shipped.

Have your order info ready, including the CC# that you used for your purchase.

We apologize for the latency in resolving this issue!!

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #385 ·
2018 Wheel Order has arrived

This casting took almost a calendar year to arrive. Sorry for the latency of its arrival, short list below of what has arrived.

Speedstars in:

Chrome 18X9

Anthracite "gunmetal" 18X9

Black Paint 18X9 and 18X10

Hope everyone has a Great Christmas and New Years!!!

Cheers,

Brad

·
Super Moderator
13,644 Posts
Awesome! I love the GunMetal finish. Still rocking my Cobra R replicas in a GunMetal finish that I got from you all those years ago.

I'll go through this thread and fix the broken PB links for you.

Happy New Year Brad. It's great to see you're still selling rims.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #389 ·
Checking In!! 10/2018

Hello Everyone! I thought I'd swing by and make an update to this Post.

There are a few new things going on. We have a few new options that don't rely on my usual casting orders that have long waits. So I wanted to share some of those options with you all. Also there are some changes coming with respect to pricing and availability of the Replica stuff.

The Replica stuff that is casted in CHINA will be getting hit with Tariffs Now @ 10% and an expected 25% for 2019. These increases will obviously effect product pricing with my own products as well as everything I am sourcing from other manufacturers. So just FYI, if you are on the fence about buying, between now and January is a good chance to save some money. I would also say that most of these companies will use the 25% Tariff to increase everything on their floor even if it was stocked before 2019. THE CUSTOM WHEEL SHOP WILL NOT DO THIS! Anything I have on my floor that was not teriffed will not have a change in price post 2019. Feel free to ask questions on this!

So I have some new options that came available to me and my supplier seems to be super solid! It is exciting to have a good solid and dependable supplier/mfr and I even have access to their warehouses across the country to see what they have and where in the US it is located. Very Nice! Below are a few photos of a recent setup I spec'd out for a SuperCoupe Enthusiast and a MarkVIII Enthusiast. Enjoy!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #390 ·
Jeff Klines MarkVIII, one of the cleanest examples I've ever seen in my opinion. These are Pro Touring Coddington 2pc Billets in 18X9 Fronts & 18X10 rears with allegedly the Biggest Front Brake Calipars Brembo has ever made.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone! I thought I'd swing by and make an update to this Post.

There are a few new things going on. We have a few new options that don't rely on my usual casting orders that have long waits. So I wanted to share some of those options with you all. Also there are some changes coming with respect to pricing and availability of the Replica stuff.

The Replica stuff that is casted in CHINA will be getting hit with Tariffs Now @ 10% and an expected 25% for 2019. These increases will obviously effect product pricing with my own products as well as everything I am sourcing from other manufacturers. So just FYI, if you are on the fence about buying, between now and January is a good chance to save some money. I would also say that most of these companies will use the 25% Tariff to increase everything on their floor even if it was stocked before 2019. THE CUSTOM WHEEL SHOP WILL NOT DO THIS! Anything I have on my floor that was not teriffed will not have a change in price post 2019. Feel free to ask questions on this!

So I have some new options that came available to me and my supplier seems to be super solid! It is exciting to have a good solid and dependable supplier/mfr and I even have access to their warehouses across the country to see what they have and where in the US it is located. Very Nice! Below are a few photos of a recent setup I spec'd out for a SuperCoupe Enthusiast and a MarkVIII Enthusiast. Enjoy!

19's I'm assuming? pricing and availability?
Thanks!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #392 ·
Hey Thomas! Those are 20X9 fronts and 20X10.5 Rears. They are $1160set shipped anywhere in the lower48. There is also a Matte Black finish available in that wheel. They are available in both finishes.

The hardware used is a Black finish spline lug kit with flush mount black valves. I think it finishes it up really nice.

Brad

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Thomas! Those are 20X9 fronts and 20X10.5 Rears. They are $1160set shipped anywhere in the lower48. There is also a Matte Black finish available in that wheel. They are available in both finishes.

The hardware used is a Black finish spline lug kit with flush mount black valves. I think it finishes it up really nice.

Brad
Those look beautiful!! Too late though, my 18" tires are on the way already, so I'll stick to the Speedstars(for now anyway) :D

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #394 ·
2019 Fall Update

Hello MN12 Enthusiasts!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their MN12 during the fair weather of 2019! Has not been a great season for the Wheel Shop since our products never really showed up, but I am hoping for an arrival before Christmas and will likely have a Blowout for Christmas so I don't have to warehouse everything over the winter months! So if you are thinking about lacing your car up watch the website "thecustomwheelshop.com" of shoot me a message, call or text and we can talk about it! Below is whats coming and after many requests I've brought back the bullets! That wheel has a very timeless look in the machined lip w/charcoal centers, so very please to be able to announce its comeback! :grin2:

Thanks for your continued support!!

VR,

Brad Storey
The Custom Wheel Shop

381 - 397 of 397 Posts