·
Registered
658 Posts
I don't think that I get it.

danman

·
Registered
277 Posts
i think it means we will talk on a phone in our little stick hands while hovering over an equally stick-ish chair.

the competition, however, will not.

i really don't see why everyone is so confused.

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
We will sit in a stick chair with a plate about to fall on our heads while holding a 80s looking phone with no cords.

They won't have horns, a goatee, stench marks coming from their head, or an overall satanic look to them.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its toilet paper in the hand of the guy on the left. the picture can eb taken to mean that we arent afraid to wipe our own asses and take care fo business, while the guy on the right feels he is above it. at least this is my take on the pic. i may have posted this on the wrong forum, sorry for any confusion.
michael

·
Registered
552 Posts
Its a phone, thats for sure!

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
PowderBoyDTC said:
its toilet paper in the hand of the guy on the left. the picture can eb taken to mean that we arent afraid to wipe our own asses and take care fo business, while the guy on the right feels he is above it.
That was my initial thought too, but it don't look like toilet paper anymore, quite like a phone!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I think it's supposed to be a harp. As in we'll go to 'heaven' and they won't.

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
I take it to be that "we" will always be on the path of right and true while "they" will always be on the path of hate and despair. Then again that object is his hand could be some sort of sucking device. If that is the case then the one on the left could be basking in the warm contented afterglow and the one on the right is ticked off because he has been waiting so long for his turn.

Well that's two interpretations.

Mark

Anyone have any ink blot drawings?

:leftright

1 - 20 of 22 Posts