TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im bored so heres a new idea i think...

how about we post pics of ourselves up so everyone can kinda see who they talk to on here.....so if you have a self pic...post it...who thinks this would be kinda cool to do?...i kno i talk to some of you guys/gals and i have no idea what you people look like....

Jay

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Re: im bored so heres a new idea i think...

Louisville bird said:
how about we post pics of ourselves up so everyone can kinda see who they talk to on here.....so if you have a self pic...post it...who thinks this would be kinda cool to do?...i kno i talk to some of you guys/gals and i have no idea what you people look like....

Jay
You didn't post yer own there Jay. :leftright

There is a couple of me in my TCCOA space.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

bad pic, I need a shave and a haircut, not to mention sleep.

Pic was taken at about 3am while breaking the fittings attempting to tighten them into the airtank.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Heres me a few years back with two of my other babies, a76 Miller Meteor Crestwood edition Cadillac endloading Hearse and my 72 Gran Torino 429. I need to get some more recent photos up on the net.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts

me and the car

better pic of me. I'm the one walking the demon dog.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
SC_Steve said:

F'n Sharon.... where's Jack and Kelly :uppoint: :D j/k
I just had a dream where the kids turned into the Osmonds!

Actually I'm Scottish, not Brittish. :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Man Steve, you're a goofy lookin drunk :tongue:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
hahahaha.... you'll be lookin like that too Joel. If/when the CT meet ever goes down me and you are doin shot for shot on a big bottle of Cuervo
:D better start training :D:zpuke: :gapteeth:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
mmmm cuervo!

Actually more of a beer person myself, but vodka works well in a pinch, and after half a gallon of absolut, anything goes! even jagermeister, and everclear (that stuff tastes like A$$)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
JoelBender said:
(that stuff tastes like A$$)
Do I want to know how you know what A$$ tastes like?

Sorry, you left yourself wide open there. :D

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
JoelBender said:
everclear (that stuff tastes like A$$)
Everclear is NASTY... that's like heartburn in a bottle, lol. I'd rather be hittin the baccardi 151 than that stuff... uggggg.... nasty nasty stuff. Lol, let a shot of that stuff sit in the bottom of a burgerking or McDonnalds cup for a min or so then either dump it or take the shot. Check the cup out like 10 mins later... it just about dissolves all of the paper/wax away :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Dea47 said:
And, what's the big deal about the sword? I thought everyone owned a sword or four....
Tisnae just a sword lass, tis a Claymore!.

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
ShadowDragon said:

Tisnae just a sword lass, tis a Claymore!.
Claymore's a little big for me to handle. I only have what I think is a two handed bastard sword and smaller. A Claymore would make me fall over!

1 - 20 of 659 Posts