TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I was reading another forum and it said that they wrecked a Yenko Camaro with a big block, in addition to the Cobra R (might be kit). Anyone know?

·
Registered
79 Posts
My guess is they wrecked a camaro with yenko emblems, and a mustang with cobra r emblems. They might have a big budget, but I hope they aren't that stupid.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Wolf Guard's LX 5.0 said:
Okay I was reading another forum and it said that they wrecked a Yenko Camaro with a big block, in addition to the Cobra R (might be kit). Anyone know?
They rarely if at all use the real deal when it comes to cars in movies.
ie: The Mustang in Gone in 60 Seconds was a Shelby clone.

-Shawn

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Bah dont think they would ruin those cars. To expensive when they can get a weak ole 6 banger stang and put the extra looky loo stuff on the outside.

Later,
jay

·
8,239 Posts
The movie looks like its not going to be as good as the first one, but I'll go see it anyway. They really missed the boat, by not resigning vin diesel. Sorry, but I don't think that Tyrese is going to cut it for me.

JH

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'll probably go see it too... but one thing's for Damn sure... I'm going to be "patroling" the local Regal on opening day, lol. My bird hasn't had a good "lunch" lately :D :cool:

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
why do they need to make another Dumb and Dumber??? the first one was stupid enough

and for what its worth, they used a real saleen, but it was suppose to be a "S" model but there was no blower on it, stock under the hood.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
...and for what its worth, they used a real saleen, but it was suppose to be a "S" model but there was no blower on it, stock under the hood.
Well, it wasn't even a real Saleen. They just sold that car on Ebay, take a look: F&F 2 "Saleen" I mean granted, the car is sweet as hell and for the price it sold on Ebay it seems like someone got a hell of a deal, but in the movie they are trying to pass it off as a blown Saleen in the same way that that they tried to pass of that N/A Eclipes as turbo'd.

And a Stangnet link talking about it: Link

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
THE CAR WAS PURCHASED BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AS A GT MODEL AND THEN SENT TO SALEEN WHERE THEY DID ALL THE CUSTOMIZING. I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS FOR THIS CAR AND THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL. THE CAR HAS 460 MILES IT IS IN MINT CONDITION. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MODIFICATIONS SALEEN HAS DONE:

CANDY PAINT, BODY KIT, SUSPENSION WITH SPRINGS AND SHOCKS SWAY BARS, ROLL BAR, EMBLEMS, LETHER SEATS, MACH460 SYSTEM, EXHAUST, FRONT BRAKE SYSTEM, CHROME WHEELS,WHITE GUAGES, PRESSURE AND BOOST GUAGES. THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINED STOCK IS THE ENGINE.

thats from ebay, mabey i didnt word my post right, it was cusomized by saleen.

·
Registered
861 Posts
i saw preview for F&F2 with the "Cobra R" getting wrecked, from the looks of it it looked like it tried to go under a semi like the civic in the first movie lol.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Another movie that didn't wreck the real thing was Vanishing Point, the main car is a 70 Challenger. At the end it gets driven into a bulldozer, but what real got driven into the bulldozer was a 67 Camaro. That wasn't very good though, the Challenger had the bubble hood, Camaro had a flat hood, quarter panels hump up too much on those camaros too, only thing that didn't look funny was the fact that they got the color right.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
4 Cam Bird said:
Another movie that didn't wreck the real thing was Vanishing Point, the main car is a 70 Challenger. At the end it gets driven into a bulldozer....
Is that the old movie with the guy and the fast white Mopar that the cops are after, and they're walking the Cat(erpillar)s down the ditch and they pull up on the road to block him off??

There's so many cool old Mopars I can't begin to keep them straight, I don't really know one from the other.

Edit: Okay I did my research, that's the movie, with a Challenger R/T

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
Why is it that they only wreck american cars in these (F&F1 and 2F&2F :p) stupid movies?
Well the hondas have to actually win a race in the movie right?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts