TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justin from Royal Purple just got back to me about Season 2 of the internet TV show "The Forum Wars." For those who havent seen it, drivers from two rival internet forums duke it out in a drag race and in autocross. I got in touch with the producer (Royal Purple) about involvement of TCCoA and the Thunderbird (or Cougar) in the series. He just got back to me with information on how to apply for Season 2:

Lets get a showing of Thunderbirds (and Cougars... ;) ) in the Series. :D

This is what he told me:

Justin from Royal Purple said:
If you want to be considered for participation in the second season of The Forum Wars, email the following information to [email protected].

1. Make
2. Model
3. Forum
4. Forum member name
5. Contact info: address, email, best phone number to reach you
6. Photo of your ride (optional)

Incomplete information is... not accepted. Filming is planned for the FALL of this year!
Lets make it happen!

·
Registered
623 Posts
That would b awsome to watch!

What forum would you compete against? like Fbody's? :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would b awsome to watch!

What forum would you compete against? like Fbody's? :)
Maybe. I dont really care. :tongue:

I am going to apply but I dont really have the best car to represent the TCCoA. My v6 is stock with the exception of air silencer removal, I will have the exhaust done by the fall though. The only thing good about my car is the Eibach drop, my 1989 SC sway bars, and my Tokico shocks all around...

Lets have a big showing of applications from TCCoA to show that we are in it and committed. :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. :)

Anybody apply yet? This is open to everyone. :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
i didn't/shouldn't apply lol. i did watch the videos on their site. i had heard of it, but never checked it out. some good stuff. i know there's some guys on here that can represent the site :cool: just not me:tongue:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i didn't/shouldn't apply lol. i did watch the videos on their site. i had heard of it, but never checked it out. some good stuff. i know there's some guys on here that can represent the site :cool: just not me:tongue:
I agree. My v6 is decently fast but it is still a v6... :tongue:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea my 4.6 is getting tired. 215,000 miles. it still gets up, but burns a lil oil too
Haha, thats about 96,000 more miles than I have... :tongue:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
I don't think our cars would fair well in this against the F-bodies. A late Monte-Carlo forum board would be a good choice as that was what these cars competed with back in the day. I am not entering my car but I don't think a N/A V6 will fair well, the car will need to be a fairly worked over V6 SC or a modified V8 car to have a chance at winning.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I agree with TGJ. if the Forum was to compete we would need more of the big dogs to compete.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree. Is there any CA guys with nice 'birds that can compete?

My car would lose the drag race but rock the autocross against an F-body...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts