TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I coulda sworn we had a "movies" section on our boards but i guess not. O well. I just saw the friday after next last night and i didn't think it was all that great. It was kinda funny but not nearly as good as the first one. It was prob better than the second one though. I just dont like how they aren't really ghetto nemore. The first one they just sat on his porch all day bummin. Now they third one the have an apartment. WTF?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OOOOOOOOOOOO now look at my post count. My fav engine of all time. Wait... hemi. I already missed that though so this will have to do.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Man that's a bum wrap, I though that the first 2 friday movies were histarical! The first is always the best of coarse but the second wasn't anything to down play either. I love when he's in rush hour traffic and he has to crap...and well he craps his pants...never laughed so much at a movie before.

I will go with your reviews and wait till it comes out at Blockbuster.

-Tim

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hell yeah the first friday is the best of all. The next one should have them going back in the ghetto i dont why it just seemed better than the rest.

·
Registered
353 Posts
the best line

i will never forget this scene:

gets out of the car ( a crappy ugly car), arms the alarm and says to the guy, " watch my sh*t."

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: the best line

fat_stan said:
i will never forget this scene:

gets out of the car ( a crappy ugly car), arms the alarm and says to the guy, " watch my sh*t."
Yea i also love how smokeys car beeps (alarm) while hes walkin away. Somehow it wont stop rolling though. HAHA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts