TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone read the January issue of Car and Driver? They did a comparison between the Ford GT, Ferrari Challenge Stradale, and the Porsche GT3. Well, needless to say, the GT won hands down. What really struck me was that, according to the magazine, the Enzo is the only car that can beat it performance wise (production cars). I am just so proud of Ford for delivering the goods this time. Thought I should share.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Great comparison. Ford created a true world class car. Shows what the Blue Oval can do, and they havent even scratched the surface yet.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Ya gotta love it. The rest of the world...no one can compete with American straight line performance (top fuel anyone?) and Europe has always mocked us because our cars don't corner like theirs.....just goes to show that no matter what, America can step into something and change all the rules. Our first real entry to the Supercar market, and we bloody the noses of the two biggest names.

Needless to say, I think Ford has more than just America's attention with this one.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts