TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine would be the 175 Amp Breaker fuse in the engine bay beside the power distribution box. NO PLACE had one nor knew what I was talking about. A little side note/rant \on the engine swap I found it had a bad valve cover gasket. So the young guy at Auto Zone tried to sell me both sides for 50 dollars with grommets and told me I could keep the other one for later! HA I just said thanks and walked away went to O'Reillys and got both for 23 dollars.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I have a ton of those.

What color is it?
$6 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Oh, and the hardest part to find is the CELL PHONE option
or if you want to talk more mundane parts, those stupid headlight retainer clips.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
I have a ton of those.

What color is it?
$6 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Oh, and the hardest part to find is the CELL PHONE option
or if you want to talk more mundane parts, those stupid headlight retainer clips.
try a stock bumper in good condition...or right color door handle my color being the opal escent pearl/white....my unchle has a few of those cell phoine options course hes had 5 tbirds
1 stolen then sold
1 wifes car daily driver
1 uncles car for daily driver
1 uncle bought for my grandma
1 he made completely custom...bored out 3.8 sc he's won awards with it.

then now i have one

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
certain things you need to go to a dealer for, yes i said it , the bolt on 175amp maxi fuse is a f4sz14526a, headlamp clips are e9dz13n129a, not expensive and dealers are not the rip off everyone thinks we are .btw as much as i hate the "zone" the kid was right, you dont do only one side and the fact it comes with grommets is better yet as they do leak as well

·
Registered
68 Posts
Water pump and knock sensor for my 1990 Supercoupe. Couldn't find them anywhere, had to order the water pump from California and finagle myself a knock sensor.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
ambient air temperature sender
sport front shocks

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Sun visors, that aren't torn to shreds.
I have a perfect grey set from my 95 with about 35k original miles on em. Interested? PM me.

-Joel

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
i have a set on mark 8 non sunroof visors if anyone is interested in grey

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
The auto head light hi beams to lows beams option from a gen 1 SC. 89 sc sway bars. mark 8 aluminum spare is pretty tough to come by. Certain color interior pieces are impossible to come by. How about a green power passenger seat trim not broken in 3. If you have a cougar thats torn up I mean God help you if you want to find the rubber coated parts to all match. the dash and door panels. Btw I found this very very nice set of gray rubber parts of anyone wants me to pull and pay. The arm rest is a 7 with the button broken.

I saw this today and its a perfect example to show how tough it is to come by clean matched color interior parts. The bird is easy all black. Btw if anyone wants me to pull that cover surround gray rubbery part set PM me, I can hit it up asap.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
That fuse your looking for is called the Mega-Fuse, my local ford dealer stocked it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Seat trim for dual power seats with Lumbar Support not cracked in tan color!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
certain things you need to go to a dealer for, yes i said it , the bolt on 175amp maxi fuse is a f4sz14526a, headlamp clips are e9dz13n129a, not expensive and dealers are not the rip off everyone thinks we are .btw as much as i hate the "zone" the kid was right, you dont do only one side and the fact it comes with grommets is better yet as they do leak as well
I took it as he said you could use them universally but IDK. The closest Ford ship closed due to its size (small). But I found the Headlamp stage clips from HELP! at Autozone comes in a box of 2. The same O'reillys has 2 packages at 3.99. But I picked up 3 of the 175's at Pull-A-part and 97 cup holders and the ac tube for under 4 bucks.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts