TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys might wanna check this movie out. www.thelastrace.com It's an indie film about a street racer who can't seem to stop his illegal activities! It is quite well done but it is only 22 minutes or so. It seems more realistic than tFatF is. the races are real 1/4 miles and last only 15 seconds rather than 15 minutes!! They look real and there is a main race of an intrege?? VS Mustang.

Jake

PS... they want you to buy the movie... but I found it on kazza so try that too!!
file was about 200+ megs.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah, the Mustang used to belong to a guy over on Stangnet. When they shot that scene he initially won easily..but they made him reshoot the scene over and lose on purpose. They actually thought he would lose in the first place so they didn't bother to tell him. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
529 Posts
lol..i just DL'd that last night around 3am

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
They made him miss 5th gear =) (the Fox Body mustang) He was all smiling in 4th, pulling pretty hard on the ricer... untill he missed 5th gear.

EDIT: Greenbird.. Nice!! Gotta love strait-haired blondes... ;)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Looks pretty good production wise. Of course, some of the sound effects like punches were really weird sounding. I need to stop thinking in terms of Post Production and enjoy the movie for what it is. Sorry to sound like a nerd.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts