TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need to have a meet or two at somepoint this summer, and since nobody else is starting any threads about it, im walkin the plank. lets get something going.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont matter where to me, i just gotta get this job going, find out my schedule and get a pay check before i can do a meet, im a lil slim on money right now, i just figure within the next month we can get a meet together, im down for any location.

·
Registered
454 Posts
i say Bithlo, so i can actually findly meet you guys cuz im poor so i cant drive anywhere.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the last meet that it didnt rain at was at bithlo, and then there was another in west palm, but it rained. we need to figure somethin out anyways.
a meet at some point this summer would be great, im really hopin we can get 2 in this summer.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
it shouldn't be a problem.. i really really need to finish my damn car up

hate to break hearts, but the next one is slated for Bradenton so Al doesn't have to drive for once

·
Registered
4 Posts
the idea of bradenton is good for me b/c i work almost every day and if its close i can drive down there w/o worryin about anything since im 17. Also i've decided that i'm going to keep my car unless i can find an earlier sc :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Bradenton is good for me

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think bradenton would be a problem for me either once i get some pay checks flowin.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll be back from Afghanistan between the 1st week or the second week of July!
And I have a few grand stashed LOL
I just need 2 days in advance so I can open like 52 boxes of parts to install on the car. driveshaft, brake system etc.
A year in Afghanistan makes for a good time to save money, until you start buying too much stuff for you car that your wife gets tired of the daily UPS DHL Fed Ex deliveries, then you run out of room to keep parts in the house.
The trunk and the inside of my car is full of boxes, plus one bedroom and under the dining room table, lol

Should have bought that kitchen sink from that dude :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sat. June 10th? Just throwing it out there.
It's an all welcome test and tune

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
this at Bradenton?

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
I won't have a dyno tuned car by then but it should run.

/me knocks on wood

July's schedule is:
Fri 7 - 8p-1a NHRA Street Legal Drags / Club 1320
Sat 8 - 10a All welcome test & tun
Thur 13 - 6-11p All welcome test & tune
Sat 22 - 6-11p Runday Sunday Saturday Night Showdown!
Sun 23 - 9a-5p Runday Sunday - All run T&T / Grudge Mania / Motorcycles
Thur 27 - 6-11p All welcome test & tune

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
how about a friday, the 16th of june.....
The only T&T in June at Bradenton is on the 2nd. Plus, when they have a T&T on a Friday, its the "NHRA Street Legal Drags / Club 1320" event that everyone cries about.

I say we find something we can do besides drag racing. Preferably something that cant get rained out since it rains pretty much everyday during the summer.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Aaron K. said:
The only T&T in June at Bradenton is on the 2nd. Plus, when they have a T&T on a Friday, its the "NHRA Street Legal Drags / Club 1320" event that everyone cries about.

I say we find something we can do besides drag racing. Preferably something that cant get rained out since it rains pretty much everyday during the summer.

Come up to Dunedin and we can go to "The Thirsty Marlin" and then head over to Biff Burger for their car show.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Saturday is an all day T&T. But given the heat and humidity off the Gulf, morning would be best. Furthermore since half you lazy bums don't get out of bed until noon... guess we'll just count all you east coast guys out from ever making a meet over here.

So screw them. West coast guys.. when you want to meet?

:D

1 - 20 of 213 Posts