TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets not get carried away with it either....nor turn this into a political debate.

discuss your theory on the moon and all that it entails of us going there..

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
It is made of cheese.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
you are THE postslut!

It's purdy and I like to be in the full moonlight with the wifey in the hot tub. ;)

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Start from the beginning. The moons real name is Luna not "the moon." Colonies exist on Luna. this is possible because the lunar soil is fertile enough to grow things and there is a thin atmosphere on Luna.

Lets talk logic

why haven't there been any more publicly known lunar missions??? Did the race stop?

everyone knows competition in general never stops. Imagine the rights to natural resources one could lay claim to if they controlled Luna. Plus the moon makes a logical base if you wanted to go to Mars. Anyone remember GWB saying we need to go to Mars? I remember that being laughed at, but what if he was serious and we are already going there. Its no wonder people aren't told the truth they just sit and laugh like a bunch on medieval peasants declaring everything strange the works of the devil.

·
Super Moderator
10,287 Posts
Its no wonder people aren't told the truth they just sit and laugh like a bunch on medieval peasants declaring everything strange the works of the devil.
It's not?

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Supposedly the Moon moves about a centimeter away from the earth every year. Eventually, the Moon will be so far from Earth that when we see it, it will just look like a star. Kind of like what Mars looks like from Earth. When this happens, there will be no high and low tides, and several areas (mostly coastal areas) will be flooded. Just some things I've heard off of the History Channel.

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
I heard they found Alice Kramden there on one of the early missions.

·
3,868 Posts
The moon was towed into its orbit by anti grav ships.

No other inner plant has such a single large satellite. I often heard from astronomers how large the moon was and how its bigger than pluto.

The reason its possible to construct a mechanical model of the solar system is because it actually works like a machine does based on natural laws. Its the product of human engineering.

·
3,868 Posts
The only moon worth looking at...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_moon

Our moon is a rock that has little value other than being a good launching station for further exploration, nuclear waste site, garbage dump, and military base.
Titan will be terraformed into another earth by igniting saturn into a star with the space probe cassini that carries 72 lbs of plutonium. I'm sure you can understand what a planet rich in hydro carbon material is capable of.

The moon contains radioactive ores.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
People steal TVs around here when there's a FULL moon out. Oh and werewolf **** or something like that too.

·
3,868 Posts
This plan has its origins in naval intelligence docs and they seem to think it will work.

Its like the movie "they live" has come true after all, its obvious people are obsessed with whats on TV and not reality. And just like the movie how can anyone actually expect to understand such a crazy comment. I can't force anyone to wear those sunglasses of truth.

I asked an adult what 2 planets were shining in the night sky. And she then asked me "is a planet a star?" I was not surprised at the answer. We have some clear skies in AZ. You can see 2 planets with the naked eye every night it pretty neat because IL was always cloudy.

·
Super Moderator
16,743 Posts
Where did you come up with this idea, just curious? I always read about and listen on late night radio to these kinds of things and never heard one word about what your saying anywhere.

·
3,868 Posts
The reason you don't hear about such topics because they are really too far out for people and it shocks them. If you start shocking people over the airwaves you get another "war of the worlds" outcome with panic. I got my info from Bill Cooper videos and his book. He got his info from the gov. office he worked in, the US office of naval intel.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts