TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the mn12 nats is coming up quick, who all is going?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
ill be there. since im less than an hour away im not gonna reserve a room, but im debating on it just to get the room #'s up.

hardy? you getting a room?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll go. I don't have a room or a sponsor, though. I might be able to work a sponsor with a diesel shop I work with, but how would I go about gettin' them as a sponsor?

·
Registered
119 Posts
sWeet... can I share with you? I'll pay the difference even if I have to sleep on the floor...

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
yeah i'll be there, but i cant see paying for a room when i live so close. especially after i just dumped a grand into the wifes car, god i hate chrysler!!!!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
GnominClature said:
sWeet... can I share with you? I'll pay the difference even if I have to sleep on the floor...
They don't allow more than two to a room and I already got the spot filled, sorry. :(

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Yeah my wife would love that. lol

LX-Tasy picked up the spare slot a couple months ago.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got a turbo I'm bringin' to NATS!

I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo! I got a turbo!

I can't believe how much I was missing... all I need now is a v8 SC...

Anyone know of a cheap (less than 2700) place to get their ride painted? I need to make Raven shine since she does so well engine and interior wise... see you at NATS!

[sorry to hijack :uppoint:]

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
GnominClature said:
Anyone know of a cheap (less than 2700) place to get their ride painted?
If you find out let me know. Everyone around here wants over 3 grand.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
even if it's the same color? i guess the same amount of work goes into it either way..

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
That was same color price. I didn't ask price for color change since they have to tape off/take off a bunch of stuff to do it right I'm sure it will cost a lot more.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
hmm, expensive places, a body shop in solon, ohio (which really helps the north carolina people, i know) told me 3500 to change the color. trying to figure out how much to just do a repaint. until then, the bird sits, paint chips, scratches and all.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Interesting. The Ford Dealer across the way charged me 2700 for my 3.8 (with body work), but I got a 1500 estimate on the TurboCoupe today since no body work is required. Hrm...

·
Banned
538 Posts
Turbo Coupes are addictive aint they

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yes, THEY ARE. :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts