TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest chemical element yet known to science. The new element has been tentatively named "Governmentium". Governmentium has 1 neutron, 107 assistant neutrons, 94 deputy neutrons, and 110 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.

A minute amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over 4 days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 3 years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause some morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to speculate that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as
"Critical Morass".

You will know it when you see it.

It can be found in large concentrations all over Washington.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Its amazing how true science can be. :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Name the person who said this: "rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?"

stupid republicans.... oh, and democrats are stupid too... and dont forget those libertarians! all those idiots... eh, i will vote who whoever is best, not for a person because he belongs to a certain political party. "Anyone but BUSH 2004!" -greg

·
Registered
366 Posts
im a registered republican :wavey:

I dont believe most things that democrats stand for. I dont want high taxes, i dont want restreictions on what i do and see (ie censorship via lieberman). Deficits are not caused by republican tax cuts, they are caused by run away democratic spending.

I did a whole term paper on this... i could go on for 7 pages... :ztoohot:

·
Registered
54 Posts
tbirdfive0 said:
Deficits are not caused by republican tax cuts, they are caused by run away democratic spending.
Amen Brother. The country has not turned out at all the way that our founding fathers planned. If they were alive today, they'd be leading the revolution. I have to confess that I have never paid a dollar in taxes for the whole 33 years of my life. Every dollar was stolen from me. I never voluntarily paid it to anyone. I think that we should get paid our gross pay and then have to write a check for state and federal taxes. It would really make people think about who they were voting for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.