TCCoA Forums banner

181 - 200 of 376 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
My Beer of choice is Labatt Blue, always goes down good.
LOL :tongue:

Just so ya know ...

Women go down GOOD.

Beer goes down smoothly!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Man I'm not sure if it's your avatar, or something else, but... I bought this on my way home today:D
Awesome. I see you have already enjoyed one can of the "Finest beer served, anywhere".

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah, good ole PBR! A liquor store in my area only stocks 12 packs of PBR, if you want a 6 then the guy cuts the box in half, wraps some tape around it and charges exactly half of the 12!

My favs:
Killians (when I can get it)
Bud

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Nice choice on the PBR, one of a few beers I always have stocked in the bar fridge.

·
pendejo
430 Posts
My Beer of choice is Labatt Blue, always goes down good.
"A Whole Lot Can Happen, Out Of The Blue"
Labatt Blue is BETTER here than it is in Canada. I don't know if they make it differently, or if it is just older... either way it's better.

Blue, doesn't go down, "good" or "smoothly" It goes down "easy." Like drinking water:D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
I saw that. I was very intrigued. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

I thought it was funny that some of the people in the suit were claiming that they bought something like "... a case of Budweiser every week for the past 6 years." Now that's an alcoholic! No wonder they drank so much! It was watered down! lol :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
... I always thought Bud could have been watered down.
I always heard it was what they washed the Heineken Kegs out with; maybe that's just a myth... :rofl:

I drank Miller High Life until an unfortunate lack-of-ice,-cases-of-16oz-stovepipe-Miller camping trip; can't even stand to smell it now, lol.

Drank Michelob Dry until you couldn't get it anymore... :confused:

I drink Heineken, pretty much, these days. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Drink good beer

Hard to say a favorite...

Bells-Hopslam
Lagunitas- Lucky 13
Three Floyds-Zombie Dust
Goose Island-Bourbon County Coffee Stout
Ale Asylum-Ambergeddon

and so so so so so many more.

Life is short, dont drink cheap beer !!

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts

Stockyard Oatmeal Stout, a regular item at Trader Joe's. My daughters' boyfriend picked some up for me over the holidays.
Good stuff! :zbeer:

Joe

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Still love my corona with lime, especially when I'm on the beach. But lately I keep finding myself going back to Yuengling traditional lager. These are prob my two favorites.

Tried a couple Redbridges last week, I think there by anheuser busch? and they were pretty good. Looking to try some new ones! Preferably something I can pick up at kroger/foodline/walmart

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
Back from vacation!

Had a couple at the Ft. Lauderdale airport, this one was interesting! Have you tried it Ron? :D

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
LOL

No, but I'll look for it the next time I'm in Florida.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Rodeo Joe said:
Had a couple at the Ft. Lauderdale airport, this one was interesting!

Nice.. :tongue:

We better see some pics of you looking like a lobster when you get back..j/k..lol

Rayo..

181 - 200 of 376 Posts