Registered
5,417 Posts
Had this one tonight with duck curry.

·
Administrator
8,215 Posts
Bumpity, bump!

I've been away from this thread too long! :eek:

Not like I stopped drinking, just haven't had anything recently that hasn't been to my liking. The fall pumpkin and Octoberfests that have been out just seem too heavy a change from the lighter Summer beers and ales that were out before them.
Until now! :zbeer:

Travelers Winter Shandy and Sam Adams White Christmas

Attachments

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
If I'm in the US, I'll go for Coors Light, Sam Adams or Bud. If I'm in the UK my favourite is "Old Speckled Hen" :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,549 Posts
Cheers Joe! :zbeer:

Cheers to all! :zbeer:

·
Super Moderator
12,549 Posts
Yum. I'd like to get my hands on one of those!

Thanks for sharing Darren.

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
Bottoms up!

>:)

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
If you want to get picky, I prefer Honeymead squeezed from the Left Tit of a friendly Valkyrie; Hard to get, but worth every drop.

:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
12,549 Posts
Awesome! Joe, I'm jelly. San Diego is a really beautiful city.

Stone is sold nationwide. Really good beer. They have one called Arrogant Bastard Ale too.

I had some good local stuff when I was in NY last week at the Peekskill Brewery.

Funny you should bump this thread. I was just thinking about it because it was started around St. Patty's day.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
8,215 Posts
Great minds think a like Ron! :D

My wife goes out there 2-3 times a year for work and I've never been there. We stopped into a different section each day to explore and find a brewery!

Checked out the USS Midway also, awesome display! :usa:

Joe

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,549 Posts
I drove past it when I was out there in December of 2015 but didn't get a chance to take the tour.

Here's a pic of downtown that I took on that trip. This was about a two minute exposure. The streak on the right is a helicopter that flew by during the exposure.

321 - 340 of 379 Posts