TCCoA Forums banner

381 - 387 of 387 Posts

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,325 Posts
I went shopping at a nearby craft beer store and came home with this one! 🍺

Beer Geek Breakfast Brewery is out of San Diego, looks like the parent company is in Denmark.

Joe

Beer Geek Stout (768x1024).jpg

While I think of it, anyone here on Untappd? I finally got on the app a couple of months ago, kind of addicting! :p

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,325 Posts

Haze of the Dead Hazy IPA Destihl Brewery, Normal, IL. 🍺

Joe

·
Registered
341 Posts

I'm not big on the IPA stuff, but I'll try about anything. Had this brand in Dallas a couple years ago, but saw this new brew at the local wine and spirits. Figured I'd give it a try as the original is really great german bier. I prefer the original but this is good. Would be better if it was cooler out. Good fall 🍻.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,325 Posts
I've had a few of their beers, I like the Hefeweizen. Wasn't a real fan of the IPAs until some of the hazy New England styles came around.

Joe

Reactions: Zep5.0

·
Super Moderator
12,907 Posts
Haze of the Dead Hazy IPA Destihl Brewery, Normal, IL. 🍺

Joe
Wow, that is hazy! Looks really good. I look forward to getting out again and sampling the latest. I've really been off of the beer all summer with the 'RONA going 'round and sheltering in place at home for the most part all summer.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,325 Posts
I joined a beer club at a beer and wine store in town, I had 2 choices, IPA or a mixed bag. At least with the IPA I pretty much know what I would be getting, but the other one could be sours or who knows what. 15th of the month I pick it up, no need to wait for the UPS guy to deliver and sign for it.

Good for you Ron, I wish I had your willpower. Think of the weight I could have lost if I stayed dry all summer! :LOL:

Joe

381 - 387 of 387 Posts