TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 60 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
You Americans need to try Canadian made, compared to that American beer is colored water :zwall: But I do like getting a 24 for under 20 bucks when I go down. Good ol Molson Canadian for me. Though the more I have the less picky I get

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Luckey you, I gotta wait till classes are done (well I dont, but they tend to frown upon public drunkeness, some policy or something :zdunno: ) but soon as Im out bunch of my buddies are comin in and the pub has 13 beers on tap, I plan to try them all. :zbeer:

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
BlueLS said:
You Americans need to try Canadian made, compared to that American beer is colored water
As the old joke goes:
What does American beer and making love in a canoe have in common?

Both are ....ing close to water.

DMcBrideBoston said:
Still the same this year.....May have some green apple martinis though first.

I will be starting very early, hope to be sloshed by 3pm:D
Heh, the guy across the hall from me is gonna have a running start on you. His last class of the day lets out at 9:50 . . . he plans on starting his celebration promptly at 9:55

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
As the old joke goes:
What does American beer and making love in a canoe have in common?

Both are ....ing close to water.

Heh, the guy across the hall from me is gonna have a running start on you. His last class of the day lets out at 9:50 . . . he plans on starting his celebration promptly at 9:55
lol forgot that joke, damn Im gonna be way behind when I finally get outta class.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
And for the Newbies here, in honor of the day:

Irish Sayings

By the way, I've grown fond of Bud Select. Though I have been known to enjoy a Michelobe Ultra.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Blue LS said:
You Americans need to try Canadian made, compared to that American beer is colored water :zwall:
Odd. The beer I drank in Winnipeg (Budweiser bottled in Can.) was 5% alcohol content. The beer I buy here is 5.5%. The beer I drink in Georgia I do believe was 5.8%.

I drink mostly Michelob Golden Light or Budweiser. I do love my whiskey though.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Corona *****es!!!!
Sam Ad White Ale is good
Blue Moon - with the orange.
Killians, Smithwicks, and Warsteiner. When I go to europe, ill be drinkin the real stuff...

word of advice, Rogue Dead Man Ale tastes like ***.....well more like a right hook to the face after every sip. And no matter how cute the waitress is, I dont care if she says its her favorite beer and you should try it. Dont!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Favorites are: Bass, Killians, Miller, and Honey Brown.
When I want something cheap I go with bud light or labbat blue. I like Molson too.
I'm not really a Guinness unless it's in the form of an Irish Car Bomb.
Corona but only if it is COLD and FRESH. Otherwise it taste like piss. Usually I like it when just chilling on a hot day outside or something.

I'll have to try that Yuengling since I've never had it.

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Killians!!!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Used to be St. Paulies Girl.....but now it is just Burbon!!!!!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
My favorite beer is Free beer.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
tomaso12 said:
Yeungling ~ oldest brewery in the country!
....By FAR the best American brew.

But because of my old Irish Heritage...right now I got a 12 pack of killians by my side.

Labatt is an all time favorite too

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
ThunderBeast86 said:
....By FAR the best American brew.

But because of my old Irish Heritage...right now I got a 12 pack of killians by my side.

Labatt is an all time favorite too
a 17 year old beer connoisseur?

41 - 60 of 376 Posts