TCCoA Forums banner

81 - 100 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Bell's Oberon Ale.

For the worst tasting beer - try Tsingha. It's a Thai beer. Colt 45 taste like water after a bottle of that crap.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Bud Light - Pacifico-Tecate-MGD -Miller Light-Heineken-Rolling Rock-and list can go on an on!

Tequila ?

Patron silver and platinum for special occasions

·
Registered
418 Posts
there are going to be 500,000 people in savannah this weekend. i hope none of my fords have to go downtown tomorrow. the parade and river street is a huge draw though. who doesnt like a town with no open container laws??

favorite beer? stella

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I'll be celebrating tomorrow with:

this:

or this:

Other favorites also include:
Rolling Rock
Sam Adams Brown Ale
New Castle Brown Ale
Spaten
Strongbow
Sierre Nevada Pale Ales
Just about any micro or homebrew so long as the OG and IBU are high enough :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
tomorrow night it will prolly be:

half-and-half (guiness w/ harp)
irish car bombs (depends on what bar we're at)
and, maybe some cider

HOORAY BEER!

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
All the Guinness and car bombs I can drink at McGillicuddy's Irish Pub. They make a good Corned Beef and cabbage too.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Well my crazy night is about to start! Everyone be safe, keep the MN-12s at home most places should have free taxi rides and bus tonight! DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!:zbeer:

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I'll be celebrating tomorrow with:
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~clawsore/WC.jpg[ /img]

this:
[img]http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~clawsore/sam_black_lager-740292.JPG[/ img]

or this:
[img]http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~clawsore/bass.gif[ /img]

Other favorites also include:
Rolling Rock
Sam Adams Brown Ale
New Castle Brown Ale
Spaten
Strongbow
Sierre Nevada Pale Ales
Just about any micro or homebrew so long as the OG and IBU are high enough :D[/QUOTE]

So I lied, I didn't celebrate with Woodchuck or Sam.

I went to a gun show in Indy instead to buy lotsa ammo a .44 Magnum revolver and a 20 gauge for the school's gun club. :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Gonna add 2 to the list on here. I'm not much of a beer drinker (and I'm irish!?!) but the only ones that are to my liking are

Fat Tire

and

Session...........................

and that doesnt include my favorite Uncle Jager :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
I prefer a nice root-type beer

Underage sucks

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
the only energy drink with alcohol in it
How about Tilt? Eh? Sells right by sparks in Wal-Mart.

Don't eat any food, and drink a few of those. Can you say, wired? I drank some and was all like Porkchop.

Bud Light is my favorite beer, since I'm not a beer lover. My bro's favorite, too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
We drink what we can afford, which with all of us combined is anything. Usually it's one of these:

Bud Light
Budweiser
Old Milwaukee
Milwaukee's Best Ice
Coors
Coors Light
Old Style
Point
PBR

I can't forget, Busch, Busch Light, and ocasionly when you go to the gas station drunk, it's Busch NA

And Ocasionally

Blatz
$8.97 a 30 pack.

I was drunk Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, and we were planning on partying tonight, but last night, a very good friend of mine, Megan Fuller, was killed in a car accident after she left a party. I think i'm done drinking for a little while. She was 17 or 18. I talked to her a few days ago, today i wake up and she's dead. Please don't drink and drive. I'll post a link to a story once the media finds out about it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
http://www.wisconsinrapidstribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/WRT0101/70318016/1982

Posted March 18, 2007

LHS senior dies following early morning crash

Daily Tribune Staff

Updated at 3:30 p.m.

An 18-year-old Rudolph woman died after a one-vehicle crash early this morning on Highway N in the town of Sherry.

Megan Fuller, 18, of Rudolph, died at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Marshfield sometime after 11 a.m., according to a hospital representative.

Fuller, a senior at Lincoln High School, was also a wrestling team manager.

The passenger, Jordy Parker, 21, of Arpin in serious condition.

Parker was a 2004 Auburndale High School graduate.

At about 1:38 a.m., a vehicle driven by Fuller left the road after failing to negotiate a curve south of Lange Road and struck a telephone pole, according to a Wood County Sheriff’s Department release.

Fuller was partially ejected and Parker was trapped in the vehicle.

Wood County deputies discovered the crash while on routine patrol shortly after it occurred, the release states.

Parker was extracted from the vehicle and both were taken to St. Joseph’s Hospital.

Speed and alcohol are considered factors in the crash, according to the release.

Sherry First Responders, Marshfield Ambulance and a Wisconsin State Trooper responded to the scene

81 - 100 of 376 Posts