TCCoA Forums banner

101 - 120 of 376 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
That's really sad, sorry about your loss dude. Hope every thing works out with Jordy.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Sorry for you loss. Joe (cougarfan) and I always take a taxi when we go out drinking, that is one of our rules, and we don't break it for anything. We don't drink and drive, even if it is only 1 drink.

Especially since I don't drink beer :zpuke:

I am a Tequilla kinda gal hehehe:D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I like a beer with an Irish name. O'Doul's. (I quit drinking 9 years ago.)

I'm with you. O'Douls, Busch NA, etc. all work for me. Tastes great when its Ice Cold on a HOT day! :D I stopped drinking due to health concerns. Though I do still like Peppermint schnaaps in my Hot Chocoate! :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that man. My cousin died last year on New Years in an accident. Not like him at all to go out drinking then driving. Hit head on into a telephone pole :bawling: So the rule is now whenever somebody comes over, and you're planning on drinkin, bring a pillow with you, and hand your keys over when you get in the door, or find a suitable ride home.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #106 (Edited)
The Official TCCoA Beer Thread! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BEER!?

:zbeer: :zbeer:​

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! :D[/CENTER]

·
Registered
98 Posts
we went out last night drank yuengling,and cherry bombs.dont remember comming home or leaving the bar.good times.its gonna be crazy tonight so please be carefull,hate for anybody to sell their ride cause of a dwi.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Hefeweizen, guiness, arogant bastard, red hook, stone ipa, dogfish ales, too many local brews to list from local resturaunts like the rock, ram, harmon.....

a good mix drink idea to throw out there too is mango vodka-lime juice-white crannberry- contrieau makes a mango white i found that one on a menu at an irish pub in portland

and drive safe out there~! Theres going to be plenty of idiots out there its ameture night!

·
Banned
377 Posts
im propably gonna get flamed for this....but i like KEYSTONE......ahhhh...yeah, nothing like the beach and beer.

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
this has been my beer lately!
love the taste of it;)

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
heheh i know thats why i hate going out i spend so much money:(

I love to drink this and it adds up in the clubs 8-10 bucks a drink usually...

with

or LONG ISLANDS

you should see me and Gary at the bar LMAO

He orders Bud Select and i order Stella...He is like WTF lol
Anyways its hard to outdrink Mr. Alcoholic itself ;)

·
Banned
377 Posts
Yes, Strung, I am going to give you heat on the Cheap College Beer... Time to grow up, LOL.

There is better tasting beer out there bro...

Just had to mess with you!

awwwww!......where the keystone love?

101 - 120 of 376 Posts