my beer of choice:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Samuel Adams.

One of the few remaining true American Beers that's still brewed and owned by an American company run by an American and brewed exclusively in the USA in Boston and Cincinnati! :usa:
Cheers to Jim Koch and his great-great grandfather Louis Koch. :zbeer:

I do drink other beers but always seek out the local Micro-brews when I'm traveling...........

.....You guys can keep your trendy "Beer-of-the-day"; I scoff at Blue Moon with an orange slice - that's not just a lady's drink it's a bubbly headed blond college freshman trying to impress her sorority sisters drink. You do know there's a man law that clearly states "No Fruit in Beer."? The next thing you know they're going to stick a small umbrella in the glass and call it a Beertini.

And WTF is this Grey Goose with Red bull crap? This is a Beer thread. If you want to talk foo-foo drinks start your own thread.

:zsoapbox:
Oh man, Trunk Monkey never fails. Glad to see some people here drink something other than light beer.
It'll getcha drunk!!!
LOL!

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
NO one else likes the 211 steel reserve with 8.1% alcohol and the very attractive price tag?

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Since last fall I've been drinking Guinness, I fell in love with it when I first had a sip of the stuff at a wedding. Can't wait to have a tall glass when I get home.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Is this the same as J.W. Dundee's Honey Brown? Made in New York?

Too much of a coincidence...but the stuff I know of looks different!
that IS J.W. Dundee Honey Brown. they recently changed the packaging to display the honey bee more. they do some kind of work to help with the honey bee preservation or something.... i read all that on the label. lol

the old used to be this:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Also,

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin

Quite possibly the greatest quote ever.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Also,

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin

Quite possibly the greatest quote ever.
That's right. Just wish I could get some of it down here:(

Of what I can get, it's usually Sweetwater Georgia Brown or Newcastle when I go out. At home, it's whatever I haven't tried that looks like it might be good. I sort of have a bottle cap collection of all the different beers I've tried and kept the cap. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is also one of my favorites at home 'cause I don't think I've seen it on too many restaurant lists, if any. I'm kind of surprised--I do not think I've seen Sierra Nevada on this list of brews.

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
Here's another great quote - and a favorite of mine - that I saw hung on the wall of a Florida Bar.

"Time spent enjoying beer is not deducted from ones lifespan."
-unknown

·
Registered
256 Posts
Here's another great quote - and a favorite of mine - that I saw hung on the wall of a Florida Bar.

"Time spent enjoying beer is not deducted from ones lifespan."
-unknown
Haha, that is also awesome.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
heheh i know thats why i hate going out i spend so much money:(

I love to drink this and it adds up in the clubs 8-10 bucks a drink usually...
http://www.mokers.org/blog/images/2007/05/losangeles/grey_goose_vodka.jpg

with

http://www.pompino.co.nz/Images/redbull.jpg

or LONG ISLANDS
http://www.longislandexchange.com/images/long-island-iced-tea.jpg

you should see me and Gary at the bar LMAO

He orders Bud Select and i order Stella...He is like WTF lol
Anyways its hard to outdrink Mr. Alcoholic itself ;)
im cheap and usually get smirnoff and rockstar mix those up mighty tastey.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You know what I tried once that was good. .. Actually first a little information to make me seem less insane. I was camping and we didn't have anything else, and my friends brother made it.

I tried Bacardi 151 mixed with raspberry iced tea mix. It tasted like fruit juice. haha. We were all surprised that it didn't taste horrible.

·
Registered
77 Posts
You know what I tried once that was good. .. Actually first a little information to make me seem less insane. I was camping and we didn't have anything else, and my friends brother made it.

I tried Bacardi 151 mixed with raspberry iced tea mix. It tasted like fruit juice. haha. We were all surprised that it didn't taste horrible.
What exactly was the mix ratio of 151 to tea? I bought some several months ago not realizing the usual applications of 151. It's been hidden away ever since I bought it and have had no idea what to with it.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #156 (Edited)
The Official TCCoA Beer Thread! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BEER!?

:zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer: :zbeer:

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

Lately I've been hooked on Bluemoon, love the taste.[/CENTER]

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Drink?

Does Chocolate milk, ginger beer or lemonade count?

:D

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
Still drinkin' Sams.

Happy St. Patty's day everyone!

141 - 160 of 376 Posts