TCCoA Forums banner

161 - 180 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
It's probably been said already (didn't read all 6 pages of posts), but my favorite beer is "FREE ONES"!!!!!!:evil3:

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Favorite Beer

Guiness Extra Stout
Sam Adams

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
LOL :tongue: :uppoint: Moose Drool!

I'm going to move these posts over here. It's getting close to St. Patty's day! Besides I wanted to add mine to the mix. Cheers! :zbeer:

Try this one on for size! :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

You dudes don't know a good beer when you see it. PABST BLUE RIBBON was established in Milwaukee in 1844 and it was selected America's Best in 1893.

Bud and Miller don't hold a candle to Pabst smooth taste. Before you knock it, try it. It really is America's Most Misunderstood Beer. Patrick Swayze agrees with me!

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
You dudes don't know a good beer when you see it. PABST BLUE RIBBON was established in Milwaukee in 1844 and it was selected America's Best in 1893.
Pabst was pretty much dead I think until the latest generation brought it back, along with Schlitz and Narragansett. They want to be a part of what their grandparents drank!

Just how many alcoholics do we have here :confused: J/king guys ;)
We're just a bunch of beer snobs! :zbeer:

Joe

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Pabst was pretty much dead I think until the latest generation brought it back, along with Schlitz and Narragansett. They want to be a part of what their grandparents drank!

We're just a bunch of beer snobs! :zbeer:

Joe
My buddy and I found Pabst in our 20's as we tried about every beer there was. We made it a point to ask at bars for Pabst. We usually got laughed at, but looks whos laughing now. I see in more places than ever! It really is good beer and the price can't be beat. 30 cans for under $20.00? Excellent! I will bring some to Summer Blast and share.

Schiltz is gross, at least the last time I tried it.

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
:rolleyes:

You guys can keep your trendy "Beer-of-the-day"; I scoff at Blue Moon with an orange slice - that's not just a lady's drink it's a bubbly headed blond college freshman trying to impress her sorority sisters drink. You do know there's a man law that clearly states "No Fruit in Beer."? The next thing you know they're going to stick a small umbrella in the glass and call it a Beertini.

And WTF is this Grey Goose with Red bull crap? This is a Beer thread. If you want to talk foo-foo drinks start your own thread.
:zsoapbox:
:tongue: Same goes for liquor... :rolleyes: This is a BEER thread. :zbeer:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Hold the umbrellas! I like beer in a CAN with no added lime, cherry or whatever else.

PBR in a can, like a man. :p

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Trunk Monkey said:
Same goes for liquor...This is a BEER thread. :zbeer:
Ok...Ok..

Here's my first choice of BEER..

Look at the Head On That!!.. :tongue:

Rayo..

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,255 Posts

Found this:

As pictured above, look for the pigeon feces and you'll find this old bird. As soon as you taste this swill, it will be obvious that its makers cut every corner possible in its production to make it cheap. Self-proclaimed as "The American Classic," Thuderbird is Vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Disguised like Night Train, the label says that it is made by "Thunderbird, Ltd." If your taste buds are shot, and you need to get trashed with a quickness, then "T-bird" is the drink for you. Or, if you like to smell your hand after pumping gas, look no further than Thunderbird. As you drink on, the bird soars higher while you sink lower. The undisputed leader of the five in foulness of flavor, we highly discourage driking this ghastly mixture of unknown chemicals unless you really are a bum. A convenience store clerk in Show Low, AZ once told me that only the oldest of stumbling indian drunks from the reservation buy Thunderbird. Avaliable in 750 mL and a devastating 50 oz jug.

The history of Thunderbird is as interesting as the drunken effects the one experiences from the wine. When Prohibition ended, Ernest Gallo and his brothers Julio and Joe wanted to corner the young wine market. Earnest wanted the company to become "the Campbell Soup company of the wine industry" so he started selling Thunderbird in the ghettos around the country. Their radio adds featured a song that sang, "What's the word? / Thunderbird / How's it sold? / Good and cold / What's the jive? / Bird's alive / What's the price? / Thirty twice." It is said that Ernest once drove through a tough, inner city neighborhood and pulled over when he saw a bum. When Gallo rolled down his window and called out, "What's the word?" the immediate answer from the bum was, "Thunderbird."

WARNING: This light yellow liquid turns your lips and mouth black! A mysterious chemical reaction similar to disappearing-reappearing ink makes you look like you've been chewing on hearty clumps of charcoal.

Other Bum wines:

http://www.bumwine.com/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTDEpSYD25M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTDEpSYD25M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Natty Ice (A-Bush natural Ice) is the beer choice of bums in South Florida.
The bum choice for hard stuff is Skol, rum, gin, whisky, vodka.
Paramedic, picking up drunk bums since 1979.

I likePBR.

·
pendejo
430 Posts
161 - 180 of 376 Posts