TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 819 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rule #1: you can only mention/post/whatever-you-wanna-call-it if you have a youtube link to embed so others can hear what you're listening to. If you don't know how to embed youtube videos, then you need to hop in your DeLorean and go back to 1985 :tongue:

Rule #2: Embeded video size must be 560 x 315 also know as SMALL! Let's keep these videos consistent in size. Since we're talking about music here there's no need for super sized hd videos.

Have to implement one more rule because SOMEONE felt it was necessary to degrade someone else's musical tastes! ONLY SINCERE COMPLIMENTS ON A MUSIC VIDEO ARE ALLOWED! Jeez, have to patrol you guys more than my 7th graders!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FSkc-ZISYQM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
you're one to talk :tongue:
:rofl:

Jesus GM you trying to scare all the newbs away with that heavy metal?!

This is more like it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p1oL37ycONQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
10,287 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DOj3wDlr_BM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
The soundtrack to my latest production ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MEC12jiPxck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
One for the birds.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discovered Santa Hates' You along with Project Pitchfork (related projects) back in the Summer and have been listening to some of their work occasionally.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K4iTpOnstvg?list=PLRvpGcm-ZhjxxZZD908e6h_sZ_5jsoTA6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
My favorite band, I love this song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bT8FEOJEFcI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
10,287 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3RQYxce5qLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I listen to what ever the audience wants me to play when I DJ ! lol

I'll be working at a different bar than usual New Years Eve for a big party (prolly mostly country music).

·
&#775;
3,702 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ezd7fRvJgtc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Eric Clapton..Psycho Guitar" :D

Rayo..

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Morning Rush

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/wqW0u8Q-Ej8?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/wqW0u8Q-Ej8?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
pendejo
430 Posts
Just been in a weird mood lately. Must be getting ready for a drink or two on New Years eve.

I'll keep this clean since it's online.

Sorry It's not 560 x 315 but it wouldn't even let me enter that in as a custom size.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j-K-bHa3f4g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
pendejo
430 Posts
Have to implement one more rule because SOMEONE felt it was necessary to degrade someone else's musical tastes! ONLY SINCERE COMPLIMENTS ON A MUSIC VIDEO ARE ALLOWED! Jeez, have to patrol you guys more than my 7th graders!
Thread Nazi :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Lol I didn't care. Just have to defend my country music! :cool:

Listen to this before the gym all the time. Even though it was over played on the radio alot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JaAWdljhD5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Administrator
7,996 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GeLFkYNyJc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
Lol I didn't care. Just have to defend my country music! :cool:

Listen to this before the gym all the time. Even though it was over played on the radio alot.

AWOLNATION: SAIL
I love AWOLNATION. :thumbsup:

I like country music too. Don't get me wrong. :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOVE her voice!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UNgOJDL9iyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
You can barely hear her voice with that low quality clip, :D

for me, Sharon den Adel from Within Temptation has the best [female] voice so far, second only to Mark "Barney" Greenway of Napalm Death :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cMPQUyub9Bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IR_mBh5mqok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

but then I smack some sense back into myself, and realize it doesn't compare to Barney...fast-forward to 9:00 and crank it up :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3jNEV9GXea8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tX57jqetDGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 - 20 of 819 Posts